Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by GenZhao, Mar 29, 2009.
Got my Attack Team and Spy Team Classics 2.0 Henkei today
Heres some photos
I like Cliffjumper, Brawn and Wheelies new paintjobs.
Wheelie looks terrible in that color id rather have the Hasbro version and imo the only reason to even get these is Cliffjumper the Hasbro versions are almost the same so pay less for the same thing
I'd love to get that Cliffjumper. the Wheelie and Brawn recolors are very meh to me, prefer the Hasbro versions.
Henkei Minibots Attack & Spy Team versus Classics 2.0 Pictures
More at: ?/? henkei minibots - TF???? - HK-TF ???? - Powered by Discuz!
I like Warpath's metallic paint job as well as Cliffjumper, heck even Brawn looks pretty good, but Wheelie looks awful while Cosmos and Beachcomber look pretty much the same. I'm getting these, but it's going to be hard opening them, ah well.
sux that u have to get three instead of picking seperately which ones u want. i only really want cliffjumper and maybe brawn.
Wow, not worth the bother or cost of importing at all.
They look nice, but I'm sticking with the Hasbro versions.
awesome comparison pics!
I would rather buy them as a set like these instead of one a time.
I think this is one occasion where the Henkei versions are not far superior to to the Hasbro versions. However I do like the colour of Henkei Wheelie, so I will be importing him as soon as I can.
I like the colors on warpath better than the hasbro version, but I dislike the henkei wheelie..why did they change the color?
Cardbacks and bio cards:
Can somebody get me a loose set of these, but with instructions, tech cards, and manga? I reallt need these.
Beachcomber is a little darker blue that the US version. It's so hard to tell.
That's pretty cool of TakTomy to include individual tech cards for the minibots.
I pretty much went back and forth on whether to get the Henkei minibots since the differences are marginal. But ended up getting both sets since I wanted the Cliffjumper and hadn't purchase any of the Wave 5 minibots.
As for the deco, I prefer
- Brawn: Henkei >> Universe (the military green and red autobot logo makes it more anime accurate)
- Cliffjumper: Henkei (he'll go nicely with my Legends Bumblebee)
- Beachcomber: Henkei = Universe (slightly different blue but not much difference)
- Wheelie: Universe >>> Henkei (I can see that TakTomy went for the anime deco but it looks pretty bad. But I'll settle for the Henkei since I just don't like Wheelie as a character.)
- Warpath: Henkei >> Universe (metallic red and silver eyes looks much better)
- Cosmos: Henkei = Universe (very minimal changes; blue and silver swap, Henkei is a little more accurate to the G1 toy)
Can't wait for these to come in.
Woah, I didn't realize they each get their own cards as well, nifty!
if they wonted to repaint wheelie why not do him as Dion
Any difference between Universe and Henkei Beachcomber at all?
Brawn and Cliffjumper are the best looking. As for the rest, Hasbro's are better.
Separate names with a comma.