Help!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Autobot823, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Autobot823

Autobot823 Autobot Warrior

I just opened my new Arcee and she is missing her missile.. I know I didn't misplace it because I just opened it literally 2 seconds ago. Anyone else have this problem or just me? It was the last one at target too and I don't want just store credit or whatever bullshit they do.. AHH

2. Sector Seven

Sector Seven ∞ GΣΣK™

Didn't happen to me - but if you have the receipt, just get your money back and get one someplace else.

3. Autobot823

they only did store credit every other time i returned something. kinda depressing but i guess if i buy a new one i could find any old rocket and repaint the whole fig.. i guess

4. Sector Seven

Sector Seven ∞ GΣΣK™

If you have a receipt (and take it back within 90 days) - they give you the money back. I can't see that your Target would not wish to be following chain policy.

5. Autobot823

Yeah. I never knew the policy but I kinda figured it was something like that, but I've only returned things like three times there to some disgruntled fat guys so maybe thats why..