help!!!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by prime.5, Feb 19, 2007.

1. prime.5

prime.5 Member

Due to a small fire in my desplay room I have lost a portion of my collection. Burnt or melted were alts swerve, tracks and meister, binaltech hound and energon arcee. I managed to replace hound with an alt but can't find the others. Anyone with these, loose is fine, and would sell please let me know. I realize this prob shouldn't be in kitbash area but its the one I view the most. Thanks.

2. Prime-A-Cron

Prime-A-Cron Well-Known Member

ah this needs to be moved to the want ads

3. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

Wow, sorry to hear that, dude. Must have been, thankfully, a small fire. I'm not sure where you're located, but I still see Tracks at Meijer's, Meister at WM, and Arcee at Family Dollar.

4. TrooperMaximus

TrooperMaximus TFW2K5 Sailor

I've got E. Arcee complete/loose. PM me, but I gotta warn you I'll be away from home and unable to help you for about 2 weeks.

5. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Wow, that is just a terrible situation. A bit odd, the fire only taking a few toys with it, but the damage to the room itself, not to mention that the surviving toys could end up discolored from any smoke or absorbing the odor!

I don't have the other stuff, but I do have a loose, complete with instructions Alt Meister if you need it. Hope you get everything else sorted out!