Help with title

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by AnomusPrime, Mar 21, 2017.

1. AnomusPrime

AnomusPrime Very sane, not crazy at all

Just trying to see if I can post now

---

I can post now, but not anything about my title change. I still get the error message.

I keep getting error message saying my post is sparm like. The content of my post is as below:

Could someone help me change the tile of my thread? To this: "What's the first thing you'd do whence you climbed out of the singularity, if you were Bumblebee?"

Thank you!

-------

The problem seems to be the web link. I can post after I deleted it.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  2. AnomusPrime

Dear moderators, I can't post from my iPad with any link, or I'll get a error message saying it's spam-like. I don't know what is wrong but I hope this can be fixed.

I can't give you a link to my thread for my title change request, unfortunately. However, I've only posted one thread. So it should be easy to locate. Could you help me change the title of that thread to this: "What's the first thing you'd do after climbing out of that singularity if you were Bumblebee?"

Thanks

3. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  4. AnomusPrime

Thanks you! I don't know how I can possibly block the forum. I tried chrome and safari the other day, and got the same error message from the forum saying it's either spam-like or contains inappropriate contents. Whence I deleted the link I was able to post.

I just tried again and was still unable to post a link. Well it's not too big an inconvenience to me. I'll just make do.

5. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Probably just need to add it (TFW) as a "safe" site... sometimes virus software will block sites. I used Chrome for my link last night w/o issue...so not sure.

6. AnomusPrime

Well... I can't find where to add it... but it's not very much of an issue. I can post a link like this if I really need to:
    www(DOT)tfw2005(DOT)com/