Help with Sunstreaker's universe transformation

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Viper08, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Viper08

Viper08 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is it just me or the back of Sunstreaker Bot mode does not clip anywhere (the "front" of the car that goes as his back) on its body and just sits there flaping?
    Any help would be appreciated.

2. ExVeeBrawn

ExVeeBrawn Three dollar Nazi

News Credits:
    It does, it's just a matter of aligning everything very specifically in a really indistinct spot until it all comes together with the sickening crunch you'd sooner associate with rending plastic than the proper seating of hood into torso.

Odds are you're trying to get the hood in slightly too high or too low. Personally, I have more problems getting the car mode to open up just to begin transformation...

3. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It does clip in; if you look at the piece of grey plastic in between the hood and roof, there are 2 slots on either side of it. Underneath the hood right behind the fold-up bit are two very small tabs that snap into the two slots.

4. Viper08

Viper08 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As soon as I made the thread I figured it out, i tried to edit the post but my computer refused to respond for like 3 minutes, anyhow thanks for the quick reply guys.

Another question unrelated to my original post, how do you delete a thread if no one has replied to it?, is it even possible?, thanks again and sorry for hijacking my own thread.

5. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Glad you figured out Sunny's transformation. It took me a few tries as well. Also, once thing I noticed is that I wouldn't fully extend the hood piece out far enough to fold down onto his chest and clip to the waist. Once I started doing that, it seated quite easily without any weird noises or crunches.

As for deleting threads, only mods can delete threads. You can either post a deletion request here, or send one of the mods of this forum a pm requesting the thread be deleted. Either way, you'll want to state why you want it deleted.