Help with music label soundwave needed

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TFcollecterguy, Jan 24, 2011.

1. TFcollecterguy

TFcollecterguy Well-Known Member

Just got mine. Worked super duper fine. Then, the spring fell of and now the head won't go up. and the spring is blocking it from going back down. All I can say is. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP!!!!!!!!

2. Evertransformin

Evertransformin Well-Known Member

Hey man, all is not lost. It happened to mine. Take the head of the ball joint. The shifting plastic that goes up and down needs to be pushed down on one side, with the head removed you should have the clearance to pop the plastic out all together. Re position the spring (i put some crazy glue on the bottom of mine so it wouldn't shift again) and pop the plastic back into place. At work now so I can't take pics of what I'm talking bout but I hope this helps!

3. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

Try unscrewing it. Don't mess with anything other than the head mechanism. Seeing as it's probably just a spring underneath a piece of plastic, it more than likely won't be very hard to fix.

4. TFcollecterguy

Thank you so much! It worked emidiatly! I tried taking it apart earlier but couldn't figure it out. Glad you came along! Thanks again!

5. Maverick Hunter Christian

Maverick Hunter Christian Choke on that, causality!

News Credits:
    Huh. Weird. I just got one today too. Just now opened him up and transformed him and I heard a little 'ker-chunk' noise as I was rotating his head. ...I think the exact same thing just happened to mine.

Crazy.

6. TFcollecterguy

As evertransformin said. Pop the ball joint off, and take the little gray thing out. While you have it out, do yourself a favor and stretch the string a little too. It helps the head stay up better.

7. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^^^

I sure could use some pics! I'd love my Soundblaster's head to stop playing peakaboo with me

8. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Seriously, what's up with that? I'm gonna try this immediately when I get home.

9. TFcollecterguy

Craaaap. Now, I set it down in a tiny bit of watter, a little water driped into the sd card slot. now it won't play or turn off. should I just let it dry out and ittle work or is it done for? nothing ever goes right for me......... :cry 

10. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    as soon as it got wet, probably should have taken the battery out

11. TFcollecterguy

If anyone comes across this thread with the same problem, just PM me for pictures on how to fix it.