Help with Masterpiece Megs...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Mexi-Con, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Mexi-Con

Mexi-Con ...Stop Me When I'm Lying

Ebay:
    Ojay, not sure if this is the place to ask for help, but I'm trying to get help on transforming Megs BACK to robot mode. Long story short, We had Dairycon back in April and I took him there in robot form since I just got him the day before, and had Beatnik Poe help me transform him to Gun mode. He's been that way ever since!!

I got him almost done but the part I'm having a hard time with is the back torso part where the metal part (the frame?) goes underneath. The rest I got under control. I’ve been looking at pic after pic and my instructions are practically imbedded in my memory! But I just can’t get that back and metal frame part to tuck underneath. Does anyone else know what the hell I’m talking about? Got any better visuals than what I’ve found on Google and Youtube!?!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

2. Prisoner1138

Prisoner1138 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If you're talking about the piece that the arms and head are attached to, you may just need to make sure that the torso is pulled up all the way. It's not uncommon for it to get stuck 2/3 of the way up, and then you wont be able to bring the arms and head up.

3. Mexi-Con

Ebay:
    YES!!
    Okay, I'll give it a shot when I get home from work. Thanks!

4. Prisoner1138

News Credits:
    I'm at work, so I can't take a picture of how high it's supposed to be, but you should be able to find some pics online or something if you don't have the box, so you can see how high up you're supposed to pull the torso. Keep in mind, that the red pieces on the side you may need to help guide out into position.

Happens with my mp-o5 every single time.

5. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    Whatever you do...DON'T do THIS!!----
    [​IMG]

Seriously though, Prisoner1138 has a point, you can kinda see in this pic he didn't pull it all the way up. And it is REALLY tight, the first few times I was scared to pull it up further even though I knew I had too. Also make sure the "spine" that the arms attach to is slid on it's track clear up to the torso. Sometimes I have to wiggle mine a little.

6. Mexi-Con

Ebay:
    I think I have it as pulled up as far as I can have it. I don;t have a camera anymore to take a pic of it either to show. But I think your right about tbose red pieces...hmm? I didn't adjust those yet.

7. Mexi-Con

Ebay:
    My job has hosted pics on Messagee board blocked. So I will have to check it out when I get gome. I just don't like that feeling of "I'm gonna break him!" I gotta run to an appointment now. I'll be back here in about 2 hours or so to follow-up. Thanks too all for the input!

8. Prisoner1138

News Credits:
  9. Mexi-Con

Ebay:
    GOT IT!!! Thanks to everyone! Man, I ain't transforming thisw bad boy for a WHILE!:eek: 

10. Prisoner1138

News Credits:
    Yea, I transformed him back and forth a few times, but he's gonna stay in bot mode, along with that accessory kit as a turret.

Now encore megatron, gun-mode ftw.