Customs: Help with locating some paint

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by RyakinX, Jan 7, 2008.

1. RyakinX

RyakinX Well-Known Member

Hey Guys

Need some help locating Krylon Fusion Flat Black.

I have hot footed it around town, and crawled through almost every retailer website known to man, and I cannot find flat black Krylon Fusion, yet Krylon's website says they make it. I don't want to do a gloss black Fusion paint with Flat clearcoat because it defeats the purpose of using Fusion.

So after a headache from frustration and a knot on my forehead from beating my head against my computer screen, I'm looking for some help.

A brick'n mortar store, a website, hell a catalog, anybody ever seen Flat Black Fusion, I'm beginning to think Krylon is messin with me.

Thanks for any help guys

2. timshinn73

timshinn73 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I get mine at Walmart.

I know that isn't much help.

3. TonyzCustomz

TonyzCustomz Am I doin it rite? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I went to walmart and target yesterday and both had like 8 cans on the bottom shelf in the glass case of the paint dept. It is really popular here I guess.

4. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    Walmart or Ace Hardware

5. RyakinX

My Ace only carries Gloss, hmmm didn't think of Walmart, I don't get back that far in the store most of the time to even know they carried it, toy section is as far as I go. I don't like Walmart that much, the stores around here anyway, always look like a tornado just hit them. Was a retail manager way too long, kinda ruins things, like if you work in the movie industry you just sit through a movie and pick apart the stuff you would have done better. But thanks for the heads-up on Walmart guys, I will trudge my way through the 23 wooden Pallets sitting in the middle of the isle to finish my quest for the Holy Grail,..... or I'll just get some Flat Black Fusion :sly: 

:Edit I'll try Target too don't get that far back in target either, to busy at mine,......ok I'll just admit it I hate shopping for anythign other that toys lol

6. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    First on the list

http://www.misterart.com/store/view.cfm?store=003&group_id=8420

7. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Go with Wal-Mart, as suggested. They have TONS of Krylon and I've seen the flat black at numerous different Wal-Mart stores. I don't believe Target carries that kind of stuff, but I could be wrong (I always get the paint supplies for toys and home projects at Wal-Mart, Michaels, or online).

8. RyakinX

Thanks for the help guys,

I went one better I found it at Walmart though. It is called Krylon Camouflage its cap lists it as ULTRA-FLAT BLACK, and is made with Fusion technology. It touts itself as non reflective paint, apparently its supposed to be used for hunting gear. I'm gonna give it a shot though, I will post a review here after I get done with it.

9. Archatron

Archatron Banned

Ebay:
    I am out of this one. lmao

10. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My WM doesn't have a great selection. Since I read this thread, I have been keeping an eye out for flat black and I haven't found it either! LOL