Help with Heinlad figure..

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by PrimulArchangel, Mar 4, 2008.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    UPDATE... I got all the Heinlad pics i need ,, I just need a scan of his tech spech card still :) 

Also if anyone has a Big Convoy. I need scans of his box and also the measurements , hight - width and depth .. Dont mean to be a pain in the butt or anything lol , just looking to make his box as well and im not sure how big to make it so measurements would help me out alot.. You can round them off to the nearest half inch or inch , it dont have to be exact :)  . I have his techspech card already so i dont need scans of that ..

Thanks in advance guys :) 

-Curt

2. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

I'd be able to help you out eventually, I've got him and a scanner. it's just that we're in the middle of buying/fixing up a new house and moving, and heinlad's packed away. if you want to keep bugging me in a bit, I should be able to come through for ya.

3. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That would be great man thanks :) . If no one else replys to this that can help me out ill get in contact with you after you are settled in :)  .. Does he come with a Tech Spec Card as well? Id like to make the back of the box it tech spec card if he came with one. :) 

So for anyone that has a Heinlad box , Is it possibe to get some cans of each side and top and bottom please :)  . Any Help will be appriciated.

Thanks in advance

-Curt

4. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I'll help you out later tonight. Top, bottom, sides, back, and tech card, right?

5. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey guys i been working on the Heinlad box all day , i dont know how many hours lol but i think i have it completed.. I printed out a small paper prototype of it to see if i got the measurements correct and it folded perfect.

The way i got most of the photos i needed for Heinlad was from a catalog that was in with my Longrack figure lol , it had a bunch of pics so i scaned it large and photoshoped the pics in.. It came out pretty good i think ..

I could still use some scan of his Biocard tech spec though :)  I would be greatful if you could scan that for me :)  , You can email it to me primul_archangel at yahoo dot com ...

If you want to see the finished product this is it , its only like 2 inch tall right now lol , the finished version will be 7 inches tall and 5 inch x 5 inch square..

Thanks in advance :)  i appriciate the help :) 

-Curt

[​IMG]

6. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Updated my main Post .

7. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Scanning tech card as I type this. I'll shoot you an email shortly.