help with fansproject bruticus

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by nodonnell1986, Sep 12, 2010.

1. nodonnell1986

nodonnell1986 Well-Known Member

I have the onslaught, and one of the helicoptors from the energon bruticus set. I also have the one plane that was a leg for the energon superion....picked the 3 up as idividual figs when energon was out. If I were to order the munitioner and crossfire set from fansproject, can I substitue the leg appendage from superion for the tank/leg appendage from bruticus and use the fansproject set?

I plan to get the tank as soon as i find one to use, but in the mean time I dont want to order the add on sets and not be able to use them.

If anyone has the bruticus set and the plane/leg from superion and if it does work, any pics of what it would look like would be great.

2. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    No it won't, the feet for Bruticus are desiged to specifically be used with the toys from the Bruticus set.

3. fabexmax

fabexmax Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Should be pretty easy to find someone willing to sell you a tank leg tho, since Swindle from the FP add on kit takes the place of one of the tanks. Lots of people should have a random tank and helicopter now they don't need.

4. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It won't work. But as already stated, you shouldn't have any problem finding a tank-bot

5. Chaddicus

Chaddicus Don't call me Shirley

I've got the blastoff tank and swindle helicoptor for sale if you want them. Let me know.

6. kajobaldisimo

kajobaldisimo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yup. there'll be an abundance of bruticus tanks and holicoptors online from now on so get the set now.

7. Manok

Manok Well-Known Member

I bought the fans project set ahead of time and then bought a loose energon onslaught and a tank and helo someone had extra from a ROTF Bruticus set. Paid like 48 shipped for everything.

Cheaper alternative than buying a 90 dollar ROTF Bruticus. Those limbs are going for crazy prices on EBAY as well, people know they are a hot item. Buy from someone on this site for a better deal, avoid the ones that want EBAY prices.

8. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Buy the set regardless.

FP stuff tends to sell out. And you will really regret missing this one.

The tank limb will be easy to find.

9. nodonnell1986

nodonnell1986 Well-Known Member

how much would you want for the tank?

10. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i bought an barricade and blastoff and swindle before getting the sets, fellow member gave me a decent deal, now they are posed with my two constructicon limbs waiting for ole tfsource to send me my add on sets!