Help with Crystal Rodimus

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tenkuken, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Tenkuken

Tenkuken Member

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I tried my best to look for a Q&A section but couldn't find it.

So here's my story/problem:

I just got my Crystal Rodimus and Prime today in the mail, and I noticed Rodimus' shoulder joints were stiff (kind of wished they were plastic like Prime's), so I tried my best to loosen the joints and his left shoulder socket cracked on me. I tried using super glue and waited forever for it to try, but no luck, it was still cracked. I'm wondering if there is a way to fix this? I also want to try and remove the the super glue and read about nail polish remover being an option, but that it might also mess up the plastic.

Again, I'm sorry if this is posted int he wrong section. Thanks!

2. joebot.

joebot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Instagram:
    Try a hobby store. They make a spray that you spray the super glue with making it harden almost instantly. Also they make a debonder that will get rid of the glue. The brand I have is Zap-A-Gap. I have lots of experience with it from making scale models for sculpture. It works really well

3. Tenkuken

Tenkuken Member

Thanks! Would you happen to know of any other way that I could fix this? I was thinking about trying to find a junker rodimus and just replace the chest parts...