Help with animated Prowl

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by JazzIsBack, Jan 24, 2009.

1. JazzIsBack

JazzIsBack Well-Known Member

Recently while fiddling with my Prowl the thumb broke off and he can no longer hold his shurikens. Since I hate buying the same mold twice without it being altered if I wait for Samurai Prowl would I be able to swap limbs so it looks the same?

2. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    im sure you could but Samurai Prowl has diferent arms paint app wise and theres slight remolding on the arms as well

3. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    If you're planning on buying Samurai Prowl anyway then just glue on the thumb best you can and keep the old one for display and the Samurai one for play. If you buy a Samurai just to swap the arm then you're left with two mismatched figures instead of just one with a broken thumb.
    Maybe ask in Radicons if someone has a spare forearm going begging instead to replace your broken one.

4. JazzIsBack

JazzIsBack Well-Known Member

well i really wanted to salvage this one since my gram bought it for me and the fact samurai prowl doesnt come with shurikens are Prowls main thing

5. night-skyward

night-skyward Collects animated, mainly

I'm fairly sure that he has them, there just not gold... could be wrong but as i said i'm fairly sure he has them.

EDIT: i was wrong, he has them but they dont fold out, however you can just swap your old prowls stars for samurai prowls.

6. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

So Prowl has the "Sentimental Card". I understand now. Go to the Radicons and see if they have a some spare parts laying around. I have a spare Prowl with no shurikens as I gave them to Samurai Prowl for 6 bucks if you want him.