Help Wanted : Inquire Within / Work from home

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by frenzyrumble, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    Hey Radicons,

Althought I am loving it, I am currently very busy with commissions and hardly have time to even eat or sleep.

I am looking for a person(s) to help me out with my current workload.

Job Description:
    Basically, I would provide the raw figure and digibash of desired color scheme. It would be your part to prep the raw figure, which includes removal of any graphics, sanding out tight joints to prevent rub, priming the figure and applying simple base coats of specified colors to match the digibash. I would also provide printed colors of the sample color, so it is matched easily. No detail work, just the bast coats, and from there, I would do my thing.

There are many more details, but I would supply those when the project subcontractor is agreed upon.

I have about 30 projects where this type of work is needed. Therefore, I would optimally prefer someone with the time to crank these out rather quickly.

I also prefer someone domestically so that shipping time is shortened.

I might sub these out to several people depending on the interest I receive.

There are several of you I would have sent this to, but to expedite the one's without the time or interest, I thought it would be best to publicly discuss this.

Please send inquiries via PM. Include your experience, availability, and rates.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    replied

3. deliciouspeter

deliciouspeter Back in Black TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow! Amazing, like working with Picasso.

I have a tiny suggestion though...if possible, try to find someone locally you can train.

I do it with my other artwork, basically a guy builds these floating wood panels, gets them ready to hang, then I paint away. It saves me a ton of time, and really helps with planning.

4. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    Thanks DP. I understand. I currently have a "few" guys who are already on board, this will all help tremendously. One is semi-local, the rest are domestic. Depending how their work and turnaround time feels out, I plan to have *lots* more work for them ;) 

5. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Just make sure that you always credit each person that does work for ya. :wink: 

frenzy_rumble, I have to say that I'm really proud of you and your accomplishments. Just the fact that you're having to do this says a lot. Keep up the great work man :thumb 

6. godwin300

godwin300 Banned

Ebay:
    Hey I contacted you recently through ebay regarding your seller's page theme. I asked about how you were able to get the videos and such on there. I am making a Masterpiece Sideswipe and want to know how to post pics on here of him because I will be selling him on ebay in the coming week. You can see pics of him on myspace at [email protected]. It won't be a waste of your time, trust me. I am interested in collaborating with you on some of these projects you spoke of in your listing on this site. You can contact me at [email protected]. As before love the work you're doing bro. Keep it up. Todd

7. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    cool todd, I got your email and I will get to you soon. I am that busy.

8. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    Anyone else interested? I have some new simple and some new complicated projects.

9. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    Sent you a pm Mike.

10. mampy

mampy Movie-Accurate Mampy

News Credits:
    It's exciting to see customizers collaborating their efforts like this.

The way this is going, I think that it's not far off to imagine you guys forming a "customized toys" company of some sort, more than the usual 'one man show' customizing labels that we have right now.

I wish you greater success F_R!

11. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    Help Wanted

This thread is [bumped] to find some help with backed up customs, work would require following detailed digibashes, and applying the specified base coat.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.