Help W/TFG1 Awakening

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by DecepticonSpike, Jul 26, 2012.

1. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I know this game is a few years old, but I finally have a new phone so I've been playing in on my breaks the past week. I've had no problems until episode 16, which I've been stuck on for 2 days now. It seems that no matter who I go after first, by the time I get to Trypticon, he kicks my butt, and if I do manage to hold my own against him, he launches Soundwave, who ejects the tapes, and I still die. Is there a certain order to kill the Cons in?

2. optimaloptimus2

optimaloptimus2 Sonic Xtreme, not Mario!

News Credits:
    Don't you have Ironhide in that level? Keep him alive, as his ability is a 50% chance to negate damage taken. Then keep a long range attacker (I think you also have Sideswipe) to either hit Trypticon or whoever he spawns. You fight Trypticon more than once, but I remember having Optimus and Metroplex around at one point; attack with Metroplex and keep Optimus nearby for the attack boost.
    Hope this helps. I need to get a hold of my dad's iPhone and go through the game again.

3. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    No Ironhide in that level. It is all weak characters.

4. Flaming Matrix

Flaming Matrix Murder claw master

What characters are they?