Help w/ game and comp trouble

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by TFareCool, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TFareCool

TFareCool TFW's Camera Guy

News Credits:
    CAN Someone help me?

I just got the PC game. I installed it and it didn't work , i uninstalled then re-installed it and it didn't work . I restarted my computer and it still doesn't work.

I got a pirates of the Caribbean game and it works fine but this asks if you want to send an error report every time i open it up.

My computer is and optiplex330 has and itel prntium dual core inside and is a windows xp.

i know i have at least 1 gig of ram. EDIT: only 512 MB WTFFFF!

But do i need a video card (do any comps have vid cards already) to play a game or do i just need one to capture/film my gaming. i need a response relatively quickly, i need to find if i need to return the game or not.

If i do man someone just shoot me in the foot, i only have a ps2 and the quality is crappy as hell.

If i do need a video card for it what do they run 15-20 dollars usd?????

But i think i might have the card in my compute because the pirates of the Caribbean game asks for an ati radeon or a NVIDIA one too. I just don't get it....

IF you think there is something wrong with the game PLEASE TELL ME I AM BEGGING YOU!!!!
    I just need an opinion. The game is labeled as new BUT it didn't have that plastic clear "film" the ps2 games do (over the whole cover , the ones you have to open up)

I think i have everything needed, bc i can play pirates....

PLEASE HELP ME!!
    Sorry but i know there was another tf: ROTF thread, i need urgent help so PLEASE dont lock.....

Edit: i looked up stuff about my comp and it have 1.6 GHz and the game needs like 2.13GHz. How can i help that?? I CONFUSED:dunce 

seriously this computer is like brand new (well as of 1.5yrs ago, but shouldn't a game let people play on comps that are more than 2 weeks old i mean WTF!!!!!
    i am so pissed. If anyone has suggestions please tell.

Im going to go return it... sigh

2. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

sounds like you need a holiday bro, and a new computer.

3. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

Pays to read the back of the box before you purchase, apparantly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.