Help transforming MP megatron!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ILoveDinobot, Oct 24, 2008.

1. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
  2. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Ok well I got it now, I had to turn the legs 90º but a little silver rectangle piece broke off in the process :cry 

3. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

I transformed MP Megatron once...only once. And never again. He's WAAAAY to delicate.

4. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    Yeah on mine one of the clips holding the red door on his leg broke off. I can still open the door fine, but one side wants to pop out.

I haven't tried transforming mine for a while now, not since I got the upgrade kit... hmmm could be a fun way to kill a half hour on a Friday night. Might as well the GF is at work.

5. kllrwlf

kllrwlf Well-Known Member

I found the easiest way is to go on Youtube and look for those transformation videos. There's several out there showing how they transform MP Megs.

6. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Aw man poor thing, but i can empathise w/you transforming him can be a pain in the butt. it's a real excercise in patience & also very nerve-wracking experience.

I transform mine at least once a month.

7. shadow panther

shadow panther Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    I TF'd him once and tossed him back in the box, piece of crap. waste of my heard earned $$$

8. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch

You guys must be way too impatient and/or rough with your toys. I've transformed him over ten times with out any troubles, or broken parts. I was really worried when I read and watched reviews on this guy with respect to broken parts.

It's amazing what some close attention to detail and care with your figure will get you. I love my MP Megs.

9. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    i cant believe people actually dare call MP megs a piece of crap (or other variants of this insult)...its a beautiful figure, and very intricate, with a wonderful (wonderfull complex :D ) transformation...and with a bit of care and patience, its not that hard to transform, and its a wonderful figure.....
    glad u figured out the step that was troubling u, bro

10. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wont transform mine and i have had him for over a year or more now. Im very careful with all my figures but with megs he is way too tight and i get afraid that something may snap in the process. thats why im looking for a junker megs to keep in gun mode so i can add the Upgrade set to.

11. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    hmm..maybe it depends on the individual figure...and if some figures have extremely tight joints, i guess it'd make the transformation much harder...its still an awesome figure :D 

12. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    I got my MP Megs about a 4 months ago. Haven't transformed him yet. Hearing all the horror stories has scare me away from doing so. Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to transform him. HA!