Help TFing Venom!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Maximo Prime, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    I might need to hand in my TF card, lol...

I cannot for the life of me get Venom into robot mode. arms and legs, fine. but the bendy panels and hood nonsense, getting the hood to snap into the crotch, etc. are screwing with my head?

any help? one of the first things the instructions want me to do is fold that bottom panel fully flush against the car, 180 degrees from where it was, and it simply won't do that. any thoughts?

Thanks!!

2. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    Good luck with that man, I had that... abomination. I could never.... EVER transform it back to Car mode after turning it into Robot mode.

I can suggest watching a video, that could help

3. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    I used to have some pics up on photobucket, but they got cleaned out during the purge. It's a matter of getting those panels lined up. The flat panel will bend a bit, but it hasn't caused any issues on mine. I'll see if I still have those shots stored on my hard drive, and if not I'll snap some news ones.

4. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

The instructions are a joke. The panel you are trying to lay flush against the body won't. You have to fold it from the 2nd hinge from the bottom. Then it will fold flat. Then there is a series of hinges that form the "spine" of the robot. The second hinge from the bottom feels like it'll break when it is moved but, it will go. I don't know how to upload pics so I hope this will help.

|o|
    |....\
    o.....\
    |.......\
    o___o_o

If you look at it from the right side this is what it looks like. The straight lines being the plastic, the "o" being the pins and the diagonal line being the panel of the car you were trying to fold up.

5. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay: