Help! Somehting is wrong with my Blackout!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SharkyMcShark, Jun 2, 2007.

1. SharkyMcShark

SharkyMcShark Hi. I'm better than you

News Credits:
    I accidentally displaced his automorph gimmick the first time I tfed hime (and ended up having that problem where in copter mode his cockpit was at a funny angle). I fixed that but now when I put im in robot mode his hio compnent thing refuses to lock into the bottom of the chest/cockpit when it swings forwards. Its a pain in the butt as it falls out without the slightest provocation leaving me with a heap of parts that need to be reformed into his robot mode.

Can anyone help?

2. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    That's pretty much how it is... the piece doesn't have enough to clip in properly, maybe you can try the nail polish method?

3. SharkyMcShark

SharkyMcShark Hi. I'm better than you

News Credits:
    Oh right... well in that case I'll do the nail polish thingo. Thatnks for the tip buddy

4. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
    Yeah. When "correctly" aligned so that his cockpit doesn't go all wonky, blackout's waist will not lock in securely. Ironically, his chest and waist are solid as a rock and he faces forward perfectly.... when his cockpit is out of alignment.

Those who are planning on displaying him in bot mode only might even want to purposefully misalign his chest for a better display :p