Help Save TFA

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Aurora Bluewolf, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aurora Bluewolf

Aurora Bluewolf Aurora Bluewolf

I know the fans are not happy about the recent news from Cartoon Network about Transformers Animated not getting another season. This is mostly due to the classic CN scheme of pushing th eshow to an ungodly hour of the morning, when the audience isn't usually awake, and waiting for it to get bad ratings, then having a reason to cancel it... which almost worked again (it worked for the He-man show in...2000? it's been a while. and few remember that...which was a great show.) They were trying to boost their other shows ratings. I doubt Hasbro will place more already stressed resources (money) into a show that is not getting ratings. the figures might continue, but on the lower East Coast US, it's suffering. Shelves are stocked to the brim here and few figures are moving. In the recent 3rd Season, things are getting too good to let go. So my challenge and question to the fans is how far will you go to save it?

This method is free. Go to Cartoon Networks feedback boards and complain. Give a reason, not a 2 cent 'keep it cuz i like it', more along the lines of 'Please keep this show because .... '. If you make it sound like a persuasive argument, they know you mean business. This works, it worked with the 90's cartoons, it WILL work again. You are the fans. You control the network. (and if you don't watch, it hurts their advertisement and they lose money XD no really, they do)

It's free and it only takes a minute of your time to save your favorite Cybertronians. Even if we have to wait till the movie has come and gone, just letting go of a great series like this is almost criminal. Join us and help. Good Luck. (if you don't like, just hit the back button. If people really hate this, i'll take it off. be nice! i'm new to this!)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  2. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I know you want to save Animated, but you know the mods will catch this and lock it up, so please no more "I want more Animated" topics.

3. PyroniusRex

PyroniusRex Banned

News Credits:
    Oh god that poor horse carcass is practically flattened.

4. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    ITS NOT YET CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!1one

Hasbro has given no word yet. there is no confirmation that its gone yet.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    What recent news are you talking about? The show isn't canceled, and nothing official has been said about it's fate yet. For all we know they're already planning a fourth season for next year, or they could already be planning the next new show of TF's. Either way, there's no way for us to tell if they are going to cancel it yet.

6. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    *head-desk*

7. Aurora Bluewolf

Aurora Bluewolf Aurora Bluewolf

Dude, they announced it's not coming back next year. I was just putting it out there for those who cared enough to do something about it. ...why the heck did you reply if you don't like it? oh whatever. take the initiative if you want, if not, be quite an hit the back button.

8. Scythe

Scythe Future Foundation

News Credits:
    I would like it if they continued it, or did something better, either way I win, cuz I have great toys.

9. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's canceled nothing for us to save. Enjoy the 3 remaining episodes.

10. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Apparently, Derrick Wyatt stated the cancellation of Animated announcement will come at "another convention" while he was at TFCon. If I'm wrong in this, then I'm sure he'll yell at me and slap me around like the dog I am.

Until then, LOCK.

You can't save what's already dead in the water. Get ready for the movie-verse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.