Help Please(tech spec research)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by TrooperMaximus, Sep 26, 2006.

1. TrooperMaximus

TrooperMaximus TFW2K5 Sailor

Can you please help me?! I've scoured the internet for Tech Specs and have been unable to find stat numbers for the following:

(cyb) Dark Crumplezone
    (En) Doom-Lock
    (TFU) Frostbite
    (TFU) King Atlas
    (G1 reissue) Richochet

Not bad that theres only 5 out of 220 that I need!

2. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

How did you get stats for the rest of Universe? I know some characters like Skywarp had bios from the very short-lived OTFCC mag/comic, and others like Nemesis Prime and Ramjet in Master Collector's stuff, but the rest of them got nothing. For you to have stats for every character but two is unusual, to say the least.

3. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

He probably found Fan Made Stats/Tech Specs and just assumed they were the real deal; at least in most cases.

4. TrooperMaximus

Admitiedly all I needed from Universe was um...Razorclaw. Yeah it was probobly fan made but saved me the brain work. I'd prolly have just trumped up Tigerhaw's stats, like I did for (U) Nemisis Prime if I couldn't find anything official or premade. Yeah, it's kinda lazy of me but I don't care.

You just reminded me I can use MW Starscream for King Atlas & Jawbreaker for Frostbite! Thanks, Chosen!

Oh and I found Richochet's Box I guess I don't need his anymore. : )

So anybody got Doom-Lock's info?

5. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Hasbro most likely did not give Doom-Lock official stats (probably a bio on their website, and no more). Dinobot Magma Type, the closest thing to Doom-Lock, had an identical card to Dinobot. Since you're not going for purely official stats anyway, steal Cruellock's.

6. TrooperMaximus

Can you point me in the right direction for Dinobot Maga Type? I'll look on my own later but I don't remember seeing it. Seeing as how Doom-Lock is all I need now I may just up Cruellock's stats to fit, but thanks for the suggestion I'd have never thought of that on my own.

7. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja