Help needed IDing Lego stuff!

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Deadpool., Dec 2, 2009.

1. Deadpool.

Deadpool. I want my bird.

News Credits:
    I just found some old Lego stuff, just wondering if anybody can ID them.

I know they're mostly Bionicles....

[​IMG]

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Everything but the green/light green figure with wings and wheels...? and the white helicopter, are Bionicle figures. You have a complete set of six Turaga (little guys with weapons), two of the Matoran sold at McDonald's in the US (the ones with the bendy arms), three Bohrok-Va (the bigger little guys with fangs), and five Toa.

The short black Toa with the gold mask (he'd normally wear the black mask) and the blue one next to him are Onua and Gali, from the first Bionicle series. All six Turaga were also released at that time.

The three in the back I recognize, but don't know too well because I wasn't following Bionicle during that time, so I'll let someone else run through them.

At the bottom, you have a bunch of Bionicle collectibles. The masks are easy enough to figure out. The smaller rubbery masks are krana, brains that power the Bohork and are carried to them by Bohrok-Va (the guys you have). The three rubber slugs are called kraata, and they similarly live inside another group of Bionicle villains, Rahkshi.

3. AutobotIgnition

AutobotIgnition Autobot

Following on from Chosen, the three at the back are (from left to right) Toa Iruini, Matau and Nokama

Edit: Named them for you here (just hope I got them all right):
    [​IMG]
    I will confess that I had to look up the Bohrok Va's names, though

4. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

You might a some better luck going on BioSector01. They have everything up to date on Bionicles.

5. Maximum Burn

Maximum Burn JETS AND HELI!! I LIKEY!

Everyone got the bionicle stuff down but the ones to the sides that are vehicles: The white one is "Ice Explorer" and "Swamp Craft."

They are from a line called Robo Riders. It was near the end of the "Throwbot" line.

6. Deadpool.

News Credits:
    Thanks for the help, guys!

Anybody wants to take a shot at IDing these? I know the black guy's Makuta, and the green fella's a Rahkshi, but do the combined guys have names? Also, who's the yellow guy and the others?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    The little guy with the light blue mask and the crab thing are Takua and Pewku (sold together)

The two in the front with the fire sword and the axe are Tahu and Lewa, some of the original Toa Mata.

The yellow dude with the one eye is Keetongu.

The guy in the back with the silver and grey is an Exo-Toa, you can put Lewa and Tahu in there to give them super armor.

Not sure about the others though...

8. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

The two big combined guys with the nasty fangs are Bohrok Kaita. If you reassembled them, you'd likely have all six original Bohrok once separated. If they have different names, I'm not recalling what they are.

Keetongu is the yellow cyclops, the Exo-Toa suit is standing behind Makuta, and the guy between the black-headed Bohrok Kaita and Exo-Toa is a Toa Nuva Kaita (again, don't remember name). The mask and arm with weapon that are visible from the group shot belong to Tahu Nuva.

The rest are not Bionicle figures. The small yellow one using a lid as a shield and the black motorcycle are more Robo Riders. The two multicolored ones are combinations made up of the earliest of the Bionicle-type lines, Throwbots. It was also known in some international markets as Slizers.

9. Deadpool.

News Credits:
    Got it. Thanks, Sage and Chosen!

10. Maximum Burn

Maximum Burn JETS AND HELI!! I LIKEY!

Akamai - BIONICLEsector01
    Wairuha - BIONICLEsector01
    Bohrok Kaita Ja - BIONICLEsector01
    Bohrok Kaita Za - BIONICLEsector01

The second picture are two throwbots next to the bionicle.

What you have assembled are the combined form. Seems to be missing a few parts. Not sure if you can reassemble them to create the individual throwbot.

The one with the shield is a combined form of robo riders: Power, Onyx, and Lava's canister top. You might be able to fully assemble Power but as for the others is a no for sure. Unless you have their spare parts.

The other is is the super roborider I believe. Not sure on that one. I think you combine two of them. But again, I never had it so I am not sure.

11. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    No prob. ^^ You've got quite the haul there, I'm super jealous. :D