Help my school and class raise money! (for Prom)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flamingunicron, May 1, 2008.

1. flamingunicron

flamingunicron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey guys,

My class ('10) from Oxford Academy recently became finalist for Act Out Loud, which is a program that is designed to raise awareness of the dangers of Teenage Driving.

Starting today, and going on for the next 9 days, the voting will happen. The winning group will get $10,000 for the team(which they will then donate back to our school) and an additional $5,000 toward a nonprofit organization(again, our school).

You guys can vote once a day for the next days PER email address, however be aware that they will send a confirmation email to you to make sure that you aren't just making bs email accounts. My whole school would appreciate any votes if possible. Most of this money will go to next years Prom, which I'm sure all of you can appreciate.

The website is http://actoutloud.org

On the left side of the page there should be a big box that says "vote now". Please vote for Oxford Academy Sophomore Class Committee

Thanks!

2. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Seriously, PROM? No offence guy, but that's the worse thing on the planet to have money donated towards.

3. Necrophon

Necrophon Speaker of Death TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I gave ya a vote. Good luck bro.