HELP! My Classics Ultra Magnus has two left hands!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by MECHADOOM, Aug 1, 2011.

1. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

So I came back from TFCon, happy that I was able to find Classics Ultra Magnus for a reasonable price. I realized that he has two left hands, and my heart sank. So if anyone has ANY version of the Classics Optimus Prime/Ultra Magnus/Nemesis Prime mold that has two black RIGHT hands, I would like to trade a left hand with you. Alternatively, the right hand from a junker would do, but I would like to help out someone who is in a similar situation. Thanks for looking!

2. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    You might want to contact a member named Daelite. He deals in alot of knockoffs - I believe every fist on every KO of this toy ever made has been black - it's possible that he might have a junker lying around that might have arrived damaged and he couldn't sell it? Maybe worth a try.

3. MECHADOOM

bump.

4. MECHADOOM

Bump again, but only because I'd rather help someone else out who has the same problem. Also, due to the populairity of this figure, I'd rather use an official Hasbro fist to replace mine rather than a K.O. grade plastic.

5. MECHADOOM

Bump, one last time.

6. blaynescott

blaynescott Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Are you still in need of a Classics Prime fist? I have a few from a Nemesis Prime and Shattered Glass KO's that broke over the years. I've reused the parts, but found no use for those fists. I'm in Canada, BTW so International shipping -- but PM me if you're still needing one or some for your figures and we can work something out.