Help MP Megs TFing problem

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by llamatron, Jan 21, 2008.

1. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ok so I got MP Megs on Saturday, turned him into gun mode on Sunday without any real problems and now I'm trying to turn him back but just cannot seem to get the chest to expand out. See in the picture how it should pull out further to expose his yellow waist and make the red bits move onto his sides? It's stuck and won't budge. I'm trying to pull it upwards and it feels like I'm going to break him. Any help?

[​IMG]

2. RobotoChan

RobotoChan Nothing to see here

News Credits:
    This part of the transformation process, along with the bit where you tug his head out of his shoulders, are the bits that really scare me.

I wish I could remember how I did it but instead I will just sympathise with your problem :( 

I haven't had him out of the box since I got him, only transformed him once, got scared by the stiff joints and never played with him again.

3. DELTAsnake

DELTAsnake Decepticon

News Credits:
    Same thing happened to me, I was able to just push the chest back down and then pull up again and it worked.

Just remember, BE CAREFUL, dyansis AKA Silverbolt from Youtube was at the same point with the same problem and his Meg's snapped in half!

4. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I still can't get it to work :(  :(  :( 

5. BarBoBot

BarBoBot Well-Known Member

I had it happen to me, but I was able to wiggle it around and it worked. I think you have to pull the red pieces out a little when you try to push them up. I never had this problem more than one time.