Customs: Help me Radicons. Your my only hope.

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Protoform X, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Protoform X

Protoform X Predicon Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

Anyone out there know of a good head swap to make my animated roadbuster magnus look more like Roadbuster and less like Magnus. Thanks much.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2009
  2. roadblaster

roadblaster Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Grimlock has a similar visor/faceplate/scalp plating as roadbuster...and he's been given so many versions that I'm sure you could find one the right size.

3. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

The trick is finding something big enough... TFA Magnus is a big, bulky figure, and most heads will look REALLY tiny on him.

My suggestion would be Classics Onslaught or the helmet from Classics Jetfire (or Treadbolt). Both have the right basic faceplate. I'd just advise chopping down the top of the head (on either one) to get a shorter, flatter head shape like Roadbuster.

I haven't tested it, but since both of those head options are hollow and have a clear visor, you may even be able to preserve Roadbuster Magnus' light-up eye gimmick! :D 

zmog

4. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Go for Jetfire. The helmet's been used as Roaduster recently on an X-Overs Wolverine, so it should work.