Help me preorder Music Label TFs?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by vincheng2k5, Jul 11, 2007.

1. vincheng2k5

vincheng2k5 Ratchet made me premed

Hey guys,

This is a bit of a shot in the dark, but I thought I'd give it a try anyway. Can anyone please preorder a Music Label Spark Blue Soundwave mp3 player and the Frenzy/Rumble Headphones for me? I should have enough money in about a week or a little less, but due to a mix-up at the bank I won't get my debit card in time to place my preorder. Unfortunately, BBTS doesn't take money orders for preorders.

I already have positive feedback here, Rangerboard.com (username: ninjahurricane), and on eBay (username: ninjahurricane). If someone could order these items for me, I'd pay you back by money order (or PayPal, if I get that set up...) and be your best friend. :) 

Please let me know if you can help. Thanks guys!
    Vincent

2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Hope you can find one :) 

*Holds thread in place for the JE goal*

3. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

I would not worry too much, man, as I am sure you will still be able to find a pre-order or two by the time you have money and if not, then I'm sure you'll be able to order one when it actually comes in. Plus, there are sooo many more sites out there other than BBTS, such as TFSource.com. Good luck!