Help me pay my credit card bills! (classic, movie, third party)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by DanicusTF(cdn), Aug 20, 2012.

1. DanicusTF(cdn)

DanicusTF(cdn) Well-Known Member

Being the consumer whore I am, I need help in paying down the bills! letting a few things go for now, will add more later as I become more desperate. LOL.

Due to my work schedule I can only ship out on Mondays and Fridays. If I can manage to get to the post office any earlier during the week, I will ship then. Also, please note that I am shipping from Canada, so sometimes that can get a little expensive.

~PRICES NOT SET IN STONE - Please make offers!~

I only accept Paypal as a method of payment

Pictures available on Rrequest

All figures include instructions and ARE COMPLETE unless otherwise noted.

1. TF-Con Powered Commander exclusive by Fansproject - Was transformed and attached to classics prime only once, then placed back in its box. 100%complete with no scrapes or wear. Box is in C-8 condition. $200 OBO

Beast Wars

1.Basics Rattrap - Some minor paint wear on the feet, HAS BOTH PARTS OF HIS GUN! No instructions $35

2.Aligator Megatron - Has one misshaped eye on his bot mode face, otherwise just used for display. No instructions MAKE OFFER

Dark of the Moon

1. Wal-Mart exclusive Bumblebee - First Movie toy repaint with logos homaging other parts of TF history. $5

2. Voyager Optimus Prime - Transformed once or twice and put on display. weapon included $9

3. Deluxe Starscream - Transformed once and put on display. excellent condition. $6

4. Nitro Bumblebee - Display only $5

5. Rescue Ratchet - Red Repaint based on his concept design $5

6. Target/Zellers exclusive Jazz - Clear smokey plastic with Cybertronian tattoos. $10

Revenge of the Fallen

Voyager Megatron - Grey repaint of Movie 1 Voyager Megatron that was included in the Toys R Us Gathering at the Nemesis 3-pack. Definitely the nicer version than the blue origional. $10

Classics

1. RTS Jazz - $10

2. RTS Rodimus and Cyclonus - Missing Diecast Matrix accessory. $10 each or both for $16

3. Generations Darkmount $5

4. Classics Jetfire No instructions $45

5.Classics Starscream (first version) $40

6.Classics Skywarp (from Skywarp/Magnus 2-pack) $70

7.Generations Thundercracker $10

BUY ALL THREE SEEKERS FOR $100!

Misc Weapons

1. Classics Optimus Prime's Smoke stacks and wind vane - Some paint wear on the silver, nothing a sharpie or drybrush can't fix. MAKE OFFER

2. Powermaster Opitmus/Super Ginrai large black guns. MAKE OFFER

3. DOTM Bumblebee Mechtech Gun. MAKE OFFER

For feedback references, my eBay account is Bigbot720.

MORE TO COME....