Customs: Help me name some custom G1 seekers I built

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by tfike110, Jul 10, 2012.

1. tfike110

tfike110 G1ToyCollector

Ebay:
    Over the past few months I have been collecting G1 seekers for the sole purpose of taking them apart and rebuilding them into "custom" figures. Well the first 5 are done (for the most part), and I need your help in naming them....b/c my next plan is to create custom boxes for them.

Here are some pics of the 5 seekers, as well as some proposed names I have come up with for them.
    Let me hear what you think. Or if you think of any better names, let me know as well.

(Please note, these are still a work in progress. Pieces are still needed on some as well as many stickers)

All 5 in jet mode:
    [​IMG]

Proposed names: Deathscream, Nightscream, Darkscream

[​IMG]

Proposed names: Frostwind, Icewing, Snowdrift
    [​IMG]

Proposed names: Sniper, Blackout, Shadowwing
    [​IMG]

Proposed names: Fallout, Skylonus,
    [​IMG]

Proposed names: Bruiser, BeeBee
    [​IMG]

2. daelf1980

daelf1980 Well-Known Member

they look good but why oh why? they are g1's. lol. :) 

3. lordtigerhawk

lordtigerhawk Well-Known Member

You asked for some help here you are my mate free of charge.

A list of the Characters Names and some Bio's

Enjoy....:dj 

The Team Once known as "Tact 5"

Sky burst

Leader of Decepticon Tactical Wing 5
    Sky burst is one of the most lethal seekers fighting for the decepticon cause. Once a Feared Autobot he changed his allegiance when he and his team where left behind after the defense of Iacon had fallen during the last days of the war. Megatron himself spared Sky burst and his team after seeing them in action and seeing the number of Decepticons they destroyed in the air and the ground fighting during the final fight for Iacon.
    Sky burst is very cold and bitter to his “Brothers” that left and his team to die at the hands of the Decepticons, and now seeks only revenge on his commanding officer and fellow Autobots.

Ice pick:

Ice pick is as cold on the outside as he is on the inside. Ice pick is part is Decepticon Tactical Wing 5. Like his leader Sky burst he was once part of the Autobot cause until his saw the death of his life mate Wild Racer killed in and attempt to return to Autobot lines defending Iacon. Wild Racer and her partner where Scouts trying to return to the Autobot front lines to bring a report about decepticon troop movements and Strength of the enemy. A young Autobot not knowing that she was returning thought she was a decepticon scout and opened fire on her with heavy ordinance, Wild Racer was killed instantly. Ice pick at that moment lost all he held dear and now seeks to put as many Autobots as he can into the Slag Pits.

Blackout:
    Blackout earned his name as the Sniper for Decepticon Tactical Wing 5; During the war Blackout was just a warrior for the Autobot cause. When the war broke out Blackout became one of the best snipers on Cybertron his battle history has become legend even among the Decepticons. But all during this time with each kill Blackout became more cold and having a fuel lust for hearing the screaming of the dying of his victims. He is now nothing more than a twisted and sadistic Decepticon that seeks out every opportunity to cause death and destruction.

Lunar Ray:
    Tactical strategist for the Decepticon Tactical Wing 5. Once known as Lunar Ray “The Wise”. Lunar Ray saw the changes that where being made in his fellow team mates and knew that they may or would join the Decepticon cause if pushed in the right direction. Lunar Ray always stood by his team mates no matter what even unto his falling to the decepticon cause. Still trusted by his fellow team mates Lunar Ray has been trying redeem Deceptcon Tactical Wing 5. Let us hope for the sake of his team mates and that of the Autobots he is successful.

Hammer Wing:
    Is the heavy gunner and strong man for Decepticon Tactical Wing 5. Hammer wing has always loved the trill of flight and combat. During the final defense of Iacon it was Hammer Wing that saved his team from being terminated. The team had been captured and was going to be put to death when their decepticon guards decided to have some fun with their prisoners. The leader of the guards challenged Hammer Wing to a fight he told them if he lost they would be freed. Hammer Wing could not resist the challenge of a Decepticon Stooge. The fight was over before it has began, Hammer Wing used his favorite weapon of choice his duel sonic hammers he uses in close quarters combat crushing the head of his opponent. Megatron came along onto the scene when the remaining decepticon guards where about to open up on Tactical Wing 5. Megatron was so impressed that he offered them a spot in his new order or die at that moment. Tactical Wing 5 seeing as much as then had during the war and with the feelings of betrayal and loose still fresh in their minds accepted Megatron’s offer on the spot. To this day the members of the team look to Hammer Wing to pull them out of the fire.

:gen069: 

4. tfike110

tfike110 G1ToyCollector

Ebay:
    Wow those Names/Bio's are awesome! I still have yet to make teh custom boxes due to lack of time, but when I do, I am going to use these bios.

Thanks a lot.