HELP me identify a robot

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Solid Alexei, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Solid Alexei

Solid Alexei Secret Operative

News Credits:
    I dont know if its an actual official Transformer toy.( tho it transformed lol). I had him when I was little. It was a huge robot that consisted of 5 or 6 different dinosaurs. the ones I remember 100% were Pteronadon with blue silver (or golden) wings. He was seated on the back of the robot. The robot's head could be just plugged on top. Robot had a huge golden or silver sword. There was also T-Rez. Dont remember what limb of the robot it transformed into. But his tail could be detatched and formed into a back pack of some sort. There was also a Sabretooth tiger. I think he was a leg. hmmm. I think but Im not sure if another dino was Tricerotops:S Sorry guys but all this info is from my 15 years old memories when I was a child:S I had to leave almost all of my transformers and toys when I moved to Norway from Russia.. :(  and I wasnt that huge of a collector as I am now. Just trying to find out the names of my major toys back then:)  So if anything of this rings a bell please post! Thanks!

2. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

3. uzi_the_klown

uzi_the_klown Well-Known Member

one of the bet of megazords

4. ActionMasterZod

ActionMasterZod LarzArz on twitter, man.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  5. Solid Alexei

News Credits:
  6. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ditto. Sounds like the original Megazord. I remember having him and the Dragonzord (never got Titanis) and all the Thunderzords that came out the following year (save Tor). To my shame I lost them all through a series of moves. I'm pretty sure a couple of 'friends' 'borrowed' them.

Still, I've been considering scouring eBay for some decently priced ones to get as... a momento of simplier times... :lol 

7. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Doesn't sound quite right for the Megazord, with the Pteranadon fitting on the back and all.

It sounds a little like Gosaurer, except he doesn't have a Sabretooth Tiger.

I can't think of any other mecha that use dinosaurs right now. It could be, given the time, that it was a KO of the original Megazord, given the colours and configuration.

Okay, only other one I can think of, this is a long shot, but maybe this guy?

[​IMG]

There is a KO of him out there with a golden sword. Three parts, one is a bird (could be your Pteredactyl), one is a Sabretooth Tiger and one is a dragon (could be your T-Rex)

8. Solid Alexei

News Credits:
    THATS THE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ow god! thats him!!:D  Damn now that I see him again the memories flow! I think that shield could be placed on "T-Rexes" back to form the wings so I guess he was a dragon after all lol Those blue/yellow feet & knee things are Pteranodon's legs!:p  and damn I could swear I had it in my mind that he transformed out of like 5-6 different animals! damn! man thanks so much! You really made my day right now! so many things I remembered!:D  What was his name btw?

EDIT: saved that pic and there was his name:p  Draias. damn! thanks so much man!! also I never knew he could transform into a jet!!:O
    [​IMG]

Its not the Hasbro's toy that Im sure of. What is it? is it even possible to buy one today?:) 

9. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Its the main villain of Brave of the Sun Fighbird. You can get some more info from the Brave thread.

10. Solid Alexei

News Credits:
    Thanks!!

Do you have any of his artwork from the anime or stuff like that? Sadly Russia was never introduced to the Brave series. Ive got my Draias on the pirate marked without a box nor instructions:(  the toy was probably single import or something..

11. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    He wasnt marketed to the rest of the world either. Only Asian countries.

Here's a poseable figure released with the reissue Fighbird series boxset:
    [​IMG]

Thats Draias in the background with Great Fighbird in front:
    [​IMG]

Semi blurry pic of Draias in all his awesomeness:
    [​IMG]

Another pic of Draias but in the style of the series:
    [​IMG]

Heres a youtube video of his on screen appearance in his stock footage transformation:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86NiugIlqbk

Hope that helps.

12. Solid Alexei

News Credits:
    wow man thanks so much!!:D