Help me ID this big pile of 90s Warhammer and is it worth anything?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Paradigm-Shift Prime, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

I have become the new owner of this big pile of 1990s (I think) Warhammer and 'Citadel' figurines. I don't really know much about it, but am interested in identifying it and roughly determining its value.

The boxed stuff is marked 1993 or 94. The 'goblins' set still has its plastic wrapping. A bunch of the boxes have the wrong stuff in them but what should go in them seems to be around. The pic of the ones on the floor is just to get a less scrambled view of a few. This is going to be a match-up nightmare for me with all the horse-riders and horses, little space riders, etc. Some of the pieces are quite impressive though, a whole bunch are pewter or whatever but some is plastic as well. Thanks ahead of time for any help!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

There's so many stuff in the pics, I can't make some out. You're best bet is to go to Games Workshop site, go to Warhammer and Warhammer 40k sections and browse through the army miniature pages. That way you can indentify most of the ones you have (even though they're all old editions they're similar enough to the new ones).

BTW how much did you pay for all this stuff?? :sly:  :sly: 

I see Sisters of Battle, Space Marines, Eldar (all of these are WH40k).
    Then there are High Elves, Goblins, Brettonia (these are WHFB).

AND THEN YOU ALSO HAVE BATTLETECH MECHS - 2 Jenner IICs and A MAD CAT (TIMBERWOLF FOR CLANNERS - which yours truly is). How much for him man? I sure hope you're selling him!!

3. Reeds

Reeds Q-Wing Pilot TFW2005 Supporter

the paint jobs on your vehicles are sweet. the eldar stuff especially.

Painted stuff will sell for much more than unpainted, if its done well, but its really a subjective thing as far as eBay and whatnot.

I agree with Razor. Check the shops and eBay and get an average. But as usual, it depends who's on when you post em up. Nice stuff though. GL with it!

4. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In the 3rd pic down, the three metallic cylinders with piping running over them appear to be engines from the old Airfix X-Wing Fighter model kit.

Edit: Make that 4, I see another hiding in the shadows.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2007
  5. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

Thanks guys for the responses. I'll get to the warhammer site sometime today hopefully. Maybe I'll get them better organized and post some more pics too. I am potentially selling everything, I got this stuff at an auction in a couple of lots for about $50-60, knowing at least that warhammer sort of stuff is quite expensive even when new. Even rough estimates at what some pieces, some of the themes, or the whole lot might approximately be worth would be appreciated. I must say too that this guy's paint jobs are A+++. Those elder bike vehicles and countless other of the figures have professional looking paint jobs, they're quite neat and I love the heavy feel of the pewter ones, flirted with the idea of keeping them but I need all extra $ for buying G1 tfs.

6. Sector Seven

Sector Seven ∞ GΣΣK™

As a longtime Warhammer and 40K player (as well as Battletech), I'd say you're looking at a good and easy $200-$225.

And dibs on the Battletech stuff razorclaw doesn't want! ;)