Help me ID these transformers...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Paradigm-Shift Prime, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

Since I've been asking for a fair bit of IDing help lately in picking up some large lots, I'll try to keep my IDing questions in this thread from now on.

I sorted through the transformer/power ranger lot I got and there are some weird guys I can't ID. The gray guy has '1985 Bandai' on him.
    With these guys I'm primarily interested in IDing the orange beast wars one, which (from my other big lot I posted pics from earlier in the week) is one AWESOME figure. I've gone through a couple of different sites' BW sections and cannot ID him though. I know someone will have the answer. Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
  3. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    The blue and gold dinosaur is a McDonald's Transmetal Dinobot.

4. Hi Q

Hi Q I don't want a user title

News Credits:
    The gray one bottom center is from the Go-Bot Monstructor set. I don't know the individual names.

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Top Left - looks like the Power Rangers Turbo Megazord, some sort of clear "cut away version". Looks pretty sweet.
    Top centre - Beast Machines Skydive, awesome piece. My favourite pterodactyl TF ever made, and one of my personal favourite Dino-TFs.
    Top Right - Optimus Prime / Brave of Legend Da Garn KO. It combines elements from both toys yet ultimately is neither. Not that great, though, in my opinion.
    Bottom Left - Don't know his name, but I used to own one. Seems to be a motorised oddity, probably released as a single item rather than part of a line. The different grey buttons make different pieces flip round, and I think he should have had missile fists.
    Bottom Centre-left - Fangs, the left leg to the Go-bot / Machine Robo gestalt Monstrous / Devil Saturn. None of them are much individually, but the effort to track down the full set is worth it for the quirky yet awesome combined mode.
    Bottom Centre-right - see Primeval's post.
    Bottom Right - This one I don't know, but I think he might be a Go-bot, unless his rear wheels are part of a pull-back and go motor. If they are, then he might be part of the same line that included some yellow dump trucks and a black locomotive.

6. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Thanks people, esp Sol Fury.

And Sol Fury, I gotta agree with you, this SkyDive is off the hook. I'm super impressed by how his three piece wings then become his arms, his shoulder pieces, and his long fingers. Sweet...

7. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Ok, so here's some I haven't ID'd from my bigger lot. Sort of out of laziness I'm posting them instead of further looking them up myself, but hey, now you can be entertained as well.
    The little blue car with red feet is G1 Gears missing his rubsign I'm pretty sure, but other than that...and the minicons range from G1 to armada or energon I think...

[​IMG]

8. GladiatorPrime

GladiatorPrime working on Rampage P2-V2

The big yellow car it from Transformers Armada his name is "Hotshot"
    The tiny yellow car in the front row is the Mini-Con Sparkplug-- Armada's Super Optimus Primes Partner! The Bird thing is G1, but I don't know the name~!

9. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    the purple bat/bird is G1 doubledealer
    the green mini con car is six speed from Cybertron
    the mini-con helicopter is Jolt from Cybertron
    the little blue car/truck is G1 Gears

10. butz

butz slippery when wet

Orange Jet is G2 Hooligan ... I love that little guy.

11. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    This should be all of them. The ones I couldn't ID off the top of my head I looked up on TFU.info (yes, I'm that bored).

Front Row: G1 Swindler, Armada Mirage (repaint), Armada Payload, G2 Beachcomber, Armada Sparkplug, Cybertron Six-Speed, Cybertron Jolt, G1 Detour

Middle Row: G2 Hooligan, Energon Perceptor (minus Sureshock), Armada Hot Shot, G1 Falcon (European exclusive), G1 Cloudburst (inner robot), RiD Rollbar, Energon Insecticon, G1 Doubledealer

Back Row: G2 Powerdive, Armada Powerlinx Thrust, G2 Terradive, Beast Machines Mirage, G2 Deluge, G2 Windbreaker, RiD W.A.R.S., G2 Gearhead, G1 Gears.

And the aircraft carrier in the back belongs to the G1 Micromaster Flattop.

12. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Nice one Primevil. The G1 Thrust I definately would have had some major troubles IDing.