Help Me Finish My Collection

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by smokey420, Feb 2, 2011.

1. smokey420

smokey420 auto-con

Looking for Henkei Convoy, Also looking for R.T.S. Windcharger X 2

Willing to work on price on multiple purchases and trades. Prices do not include shipping. Let me know if we can work something out.

haves/Misb
    universe powerglide walmart exclusive misb 30
    universe overload misb 30
    henkei red alert mosc 55

universe figures all MOSC
    sideswipe [box is open but mint in box] 25
    sunstreaker 25
    ironhide 40
    galvatron 20
    hound 25
    cheetor 15
    wfc soundwave mosc 20

loose figures all mint with weapons I might have instructions for them as well just ask
    powerglide white one universe 15
    classics starscream 25
    universe blaster 15
    universe silverbolt 15
    wfc soundwave 10
    universe onslaught 15

HAVE MORE, CHECK MY SALES THREAD

2007 BOTCON All mint used only for display with weapons and biocard
    weirdwolf 50

rotf swerve mosc 15

non tfs
    WWE wrestlers (the big rubber ones in used condition)Hulk Hogan[sold],Big John Stud,Rowdy Roddy Piper,Nikolai Volkoff,Iron Sheik and Jesse the Body Ventura /Make offer

G.I.Joe figures most from comic 2 packs snake eyes classic,snake eyes battle damage,lt.torpedo,beachhead, gung -ho, deep six,
    charbroil,lt.falcon,duke,zartan,cobra commander classic and light blue version and newer uniform blue and silver,destro,tomax, xamot,bat,cobra officer,ninja viper,storm shadow classic,storm shadow red and white storm shadow,nemesis immortal,dreadnocks ripper and torch,cobra officer and a hiss tank /120 shipped with comics for whole lot

I also have the whole Blackest Night storyline ,all the comic books in the series 125

My trades
    bigkid 24 / Warbot Defender and Fansproject Explorer [both for trades]

My purchases
    rkg123 / Fansproject Munitioner[purchased]
    blackzarac / United Megatron [purchased]

my sales
    alaquidari / universe 2.0 starscream, universe 2.0 cyclonus, ,
    [/size]

2. alaquidari

alaquidari Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    The sales not complete intill I get my figures and you said on Monday that your fiancee had sent out the package priority. I havent gotten anything yet in the mail and here it is Thursday. Seeing how we live in the same state just a few hours away I am thinking it should of been here by now. Maybe it the mail truck got behind from out your way because of the storm.

3. alaquidari

alaquidari Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Ok everyone I did get a few figures from this guy which was the universe cyclonus and starscream. There was a mix up and maybe why it was late was because of the storm that we had. Some places got it a lot worse that others. I would be hoping to do business with this guy as long as there is good communication.