Help me find a Transformers Novel.

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by LamboTwinLove, Apr 22, 2012.

1. LamboTwinLove

LamboTwinLove Lambo Assassin

I've been trying to find a TF novel for a while now but with no luck. My elementary school library had it and I can't remember the title. All I remember is it was one of those find your own fate novels and one of the scenarios has Bumblebee getting covered in gasoline and then set on fire. He burns till all that is left is a charred windshield wiper. There is also a picture of the smoking wiper.

I posted a thread asking about this before and since I've bought all the Young Corgi and the Junior find your fate books. None of those is the book I am looking for.

Maybe the book I'm looking for is unofficial or something. I really want to add this book to my collection since I checked it out of the school library a lot. I just wish I could remember a title or anything more.

If anyone can help me out here I would really appreciate it!

2. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    Just checked all through the tfwiki, and didn't see anything. Wish I could be of more help, sorry.

3. LamboTwinLove

Thanks for looking. I did look through it myself and came up empty handed as well.

It's so frustrating, I can't be the only person who knows about this novel. Someone else has to have seen it/remember it as well. If someone else can at least tell me they know what I'm talking about then I'l at least feel like I'm not crazy.

4. Asterios

Asterios Well-Known Member

heres all the find-your-fate books Ballatine published for the transformers:

1.Dinobots Strike Back
    2.Battle Drive
    3.Attack of the Insecticons
    4.Earthquake
    5.Desert Flight
    6.Decepticon Poison
    7.Autobot Alert!
    8.Project Brain Drain
    9.The Invisibility Factor

but too be honest a book with bumblebee burning up does not sound like a kids book.

5. LamboTwinLove

I have all of those. The book I'm looking for was in the section of my school library that was only for 6th graders to check out. And I want to say it was thicker then the junior novels.

So it was more intermediate then a kids book I guess.

6. LamboTwinLove

bump

7. raitei

raitei Well-Known Member

I believe it was book 6, decepticon poison. As I recall, BB snuck into Decepticon HQ and was caught based on 1 of the scenarios