Help me find a Transformers Novel.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by LamboTwinLove, Apr 22, 2012.

1. LamboTwinLove

LamboTwinLove Lambo Assassin

I've been trying to find a TF novel for a while now but with no luck. My elementary school library had it and I can't remember the title. All I remember is it was one of those find your own fate novels and one of the scenarios has Bumblebee getting covered in gasoline and then set on fire. He burns till all that is left is a charred windshield wiper. There is also a picture of the smoking wiper.

I posted a thread asking about this before and since I've bought all the Young Corgi and the Junior find your fate books. None of those is the book I am looking for.

Maybe the book I'm looking for is unofficial or something. I really want to add this book to my collection since I checked it out of the school library a lot. I just wish I could remember a title or anything more.

If anyone can help me out here I would really appreciate it!

2. LamboTwinLove

I can't be the only person who has seen this book... I feel like I'm crazy or something.

3. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
  4. LamboTwinLove

5. lazerface

lazerface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a few find your own adventure books. I think what I have is the first 5 or 6 that are listed here. That Bumblebee situation sounds familiar. I think it is the one of these that has Bumblebee on the cover.

I'll check mine out today and see if I have anything different.

6. LamboTwinLove

I have those too and I flipped through them after getting them and I didn't catch any of them being the one I'm looking for. I will have to double check as well.

7. lazerface

lazerface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So I have books 1-6 of the "find your fate...junior" series. I don't have any others. If it is not in those books, then IDK.

8. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

I originally collected 1-6 of the Find Your Fate books, have colored at least some of the pages, then misplaced them in storage. Since then I've eBayed all 9 of them (the last 3 feature post-Movie characters co-mingling with first 2 yrs.) The closest thing I can think of is #6: Decepticon Poison. The cover features Bumblebee hiding amongst 55-gal. drums full of some fuel poison the 'Cons have concocted to contaminate the Autobots' fuel stores.
    Another good possibility might be #2: Battle Drive. (This was also the first FYF book I got.) Bumblebee runs across Starscream and Blitzwing while driving through farm country. One story chain has him transform, then cram his fist up Blitzwing's underside (I can't see him doing that as Goldbug) as the Decepticon heavies strafe the fields on either side of the road. (To make his getaway, he throws one of the burning hay bales left by a fleeing truck at Starscream's intakes.)
    I plan to buy a spare copy of some of these books and re-invest in some color pencils, or a 64+ box of Crayolas. :p 

9. LamboTwinLove

Yeah, I've ruled out these books. I bought all of them and the young corgi ones. None of them are the book I am looking for.

I'm starting to think I'm completely insane...

10. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've heard of these books before but never seen them.....wait.....did you say elementary school library? How old are you?

11. LamboTwinLove

I'm 28 years old now. So it's been 16 years since then lol which is why I don't remember much about the book other then what I stated.

12. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    I posted a link for you in the LG?? Did that have the title???

13. LamboTwinLove

I checked it out. The one I'm looking for isn't there. But! Thanks, there are a few there I want to add to the collection. I'm such a nerd lol.

14. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    :D 

Glad I could help in 'some' way! :crazy: 

15. LamboTwinLove

I wish someone else knew about this so at least then I would know I'm not crazy...

16. LamboTwinLove

Trying again to see if anyone might know what I am talking about.

17. LamboTwinLove

Still looking.

I tried calling my old school today but they no longer have that book or a record of it since it was so long ago. But the librarian who was there while I attended school is helping out with testing or something and will be around so I left my name a number maybe she'll remember it.

18. CookSux

CookSux Infectious Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think you're just being crazy. I used to think that there was a scene in the G1 show where the Dinobots tried to combine, but they just crashed into each other. If you're not crazy, I wish you the best of luck.