Help me find a friend and transfan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wheeljack01, Nov 11, 2011.

1. wheeljack01

wheeljack01 Happiness is a warm gun

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me find an old tf fan and friend named Frank Gross. Last I talked to him at Botcon 2006 he was still living in Green Bay, WI. He helped me get a lot of great pieces over the years and we would talk tfs and comics for hours. My phone messed up in 06 and I couldn't get his number out, so I have had no contact from him since then. A few months later I changed phone companies so I got a new number, thus he couldn't contact me. I would really like to just see how he is doing and catch up with him, this has nothing to do with owing money, toys, etc. If you do know him and put him in contact with me, he would vouch for it. My name is Chris Daugherty by the way. Frank has been going to botcon since the first one on 94, so he is a face botconers have probably seen a lot. Last time I talked to him he was not on any forums, even though I always talked to him about joining up on TFW2005. I hope this is the right forum for this. Please PM me for my contact info if you can get in touch with him. Thanks in advance.

2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

There's a few of them on facebook.

3. wheeljack01

In the green bay,wi area? I deleted my facebook(the shame!), so I am not sure I would be able to see the page. I will try though. Thanks.

4. wheeljack01

I reactivated my account to look..nothing in Green bay. I looked a few years ago and found nothing. Frank really isn't the facebook type.

5. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    You could try searching other fan sites.

6. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

7. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dude i loved you on american idol!

And it feeeeellss liiiiike toniggggght

Oh daugherty, my bad

8. wheeljack01

HA HA Like I haven't heard that one before:)  Seriously though...don't ever rule out finding the real one on comic message boards, him and Geoff Johns are like best friends. He loves comics.

9. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody!

Ebay:
    i dont know how strict botcon is on their privacy information but maybe you could inquire to them, im sure they keep records of some sort, perhaps you could atleast get an email from them

10. wheeljack01

Yeah, I thought about that. He is the one who hooked me up with the Hartman's number waaayyy back in the mid 90's so I know they know him. If I have no luck here I am going that route. I know Fred from Fred's workshop are tight, because we all split a room at the 04 show. I sent an email to the only contact button on Fred's site, but it was the sitemaster's email and I explained the situation. I have yet to hear anything from him, Fred, or Frank.