Help me decide (6" Titaniums)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by defstar, Apr 27, 2007.

1. defstar

defstar Autobot...

Here is the deal...I have Titanium RID Battle Prime...and I plan on getting WWI Megs and G1 UM when they hit stores...so I want to get a second Decepticon to even things out...one of the Wal-mart's near me has a Scourge and Soundwave left...which should I get...I like them both the same even though Soundwave has a diaper...Scourge looks good also...so I guess I'm wanting the one that will be sought after/worth more in the long run...

Who would you get...?

btw...they will be displayed MISB...

2. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Scourge's only real advantage over Soundwave, IMO, is better engineering...but that's not an issue with MISB display. In my personal experience, Soundwave is a lot more difficult to find than Scourge (never seen a Soundwave in retail, but plenty of Scourge), so SW might be worth more in the long run.

3. Doctor Ingenious

Doctor Ingenious Doctorate in Ingeniology

Neither of them are going to be worth enough money in the long run that it should influence your purchase (they'll probably go down in value). You should just get whichever one you like most on appearance. Forget about it's "value".

4. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    I personlly love what the did with Scourge, and I think Soundwave looks a little deformed (and yes...like he has on a pair of Depends). But you should seriously just go with the one you feel looks the nicest.

5. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    Soundwave is much better sculpted than Scourge imo. I found Scourge to be a bit underwhelming. Plus Soundwave has the added bonus of Laserbeak.