Help Me Complete The Wreckers

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Mr. Sinister, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Mr. Sinister

Mr. Sinister Cat + Sinister = TROUBLE

So, I got both Target two-packs for Christmas and now have Roadbuster & Springer. Looking at them, I got the notion to complete the rest of the Wreckers except for one small problem--I don't see any of the others coming down the pipeline for the Classics line. So, I've decided to use other pre-existing molds that would fit into the Classics lineup easily (re: no Animated or G1). My skills are minimal, so while I will be repainting these (eventually), I'd like to keep the cost down in case I screw up on the paintjob. I'm kinda doing a "mix 'n' match" of the different incarnations of the Wreckers from the various comics, so it's not really one specific version. I will now be taking suggestions as to who should fill the roll of:

Broadside
    Twin Twist
    Topspin
    Whirl
    Impactor
    Scoop
    Sandstorm

2. Sideways

Sideways Banned

I've seen Armada/Energon Tidal Wave done up as Broadside.
    Not too sure about the rest though.

3. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    Cybertron Landmine would make a good Scoop.

4. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Armada/Energon Tidal Wave as Broadside. I've seen Grimlock-a-go-go's custom and its beautiful. I hope the TF Club does this.

Scoop=Cybertron Landmine
    Sandstorm=Energon Cliffjumper

Not sure on the rest. I suppose Armada Cyclonus as Whirl.

Twin Twist and and Top Spin are hard.

And.. I have no idea who Impactor is. (Goes of to TF Wiki that...) I've only seen him in the recent Transformers club comic. Didn't know he was an actual character.

5. Takeout

Takeout Mistress of the Night

Um, you could use the Legends Whirl that came out a few years back.....

6. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    I have created a handy welcome message that can be used to copy/paste anytime someone ignores the stickied threads:

Hello, ___Insert New Member's Name Here__ !

Welcome to the TFW2005 forums !

This is a fun place to make new friends while discussing all things Transformers, and we're glad to have you here as long as you aren't a troll or a total a-hole.

Here at TFW2005, we have a number of sub-forums each devoted to specific discussion topics such as Transformers Toys only, Transformers Animated only, Transformers-related videos only, Transformers Video Reviews only, and even Transformers-inspired custom toys (which are lovingly referred to here as "Radicons"). And "Transformers General Discussion" doesn't mean we just discuss stuff in general there either -- it's just for everything else TF-related that doesn't already have it's own dedicated forum.

If you have a topic you'd like to post for discussion, first consider that after 25 years of fandom (and just as long that Transformers have been discussed online too via usenet. Seriously.) that topic's likely been discussed before. Twenty thousand times before, probably. So please, please, please do a forum search prior to posting and thus spare yourself the pummeling and wise-ass comments that will inevitably follow posts on common topics and FAQs.

Secondly, make sure you are reading any and all "stickied" threads in each sub-forum here -- they are important. As important as air. Think of a "sticky" as a virtual Post-It (TM) note left by someone who has the ability to kill you online. If you don't read them, there are those here who will consider you dead, and mods will send someone to your home to break your fingers to prevent you from making a future post about toys in the General Discussion forum when there very clearly is a stickied thread at the top of the page that reads "Toy Discussion Does NOT Go Here. READ THIS BEFORE POSTING."

Ignore this, and be warned that there is an electrical charge embedded into the forum programming code that will send a 4,000-watt static charge via your computer monitor directly into your eye holes. Afterwards, when your mother discovers your corpse in the basement, naked, with smoking eye sockets, she'll sigh and shake her head and then feed your carcass to stray dogs.

Otherwise, enjoy yourself.

'Til All Are Geewun,

-- Your Fellow Fandom at TFW2005.com