Help: Make any weapon transformers friendly?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Mitch FIN Keith, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Mitch FIN Keith

Mitch FIN Keith Autobot

I was looking for the easiest/cheapest way to make weapons from any other toy to fit into the the standard 5mm hands of transformers

2. Underhead

Underhead Zamboni-bot

Well, that kinda depends. What size is the weapon? If you want to give deluxe/voyager sized transformers a 3 3/4 figure weapon, I imagine it wouldn't look good any way. If its a weapon from a 6 inch line, you have some options. Though of course, you would have to commit to yourself to modify a weapon designed for one figure. Honestly I can't see most transformers holding a weapon designed for a human. I'm not quite sure, as I haven't made such modifications myself, but I would think you could thicken and shave pegs/handles to fit.

3. Mitch FIN Keith

Mitch FIN Keith Autobot

this was more of generic question. like im new to customs and im buying up cheap weapons on line. a lot of gattling guns and heavier machine guns. like ideas for handles, the shave down sounds good, but easy way to mach 5mm handles i guess. the 1st one i plan to do, im going to cut the barrels of the gun that came with a scout class Scattershot and use his handle as a base for a bigger gun. if you know the marvel legends series, its the hand gun from Blade. its looks great put together, but i was hoping to not have to buy a Scattershot for each weapon i make.

4. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

The 3 black pegs you see in this photo (far right) are compatible with 5mm peg holes. You can easily find them in any Lego Technic, Bionicle, and Hero Factory set.

[​IMG]

5. Mitch FIN Keith

Mitch FIN Keith Autobot

awesome, thanks alot