HELP!!!!!!! (Leader Brawl)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MaikeruSan, Apr 5, 2008.

1. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
    Well I got the Leaderclass Brawl today, Transforming him into tank mode is fairly easy until you get to folding the sides and tracks over the arms, My Left side seems to be VERY hard to fold over. Are there any special ways to put the arms in possition to make it easier? Or any other advice? Thank you pictures would help.

2. BrokenSVT

BrokenSVT It's not broken anymore.

I can tell you that the arms have to be aligned perfectly. The upper arm is able to swivel both at the elbow, and at the shoulder. Try "flipping" this entire section of arm over 180 degrees, without rotating the lower arm/hand to a different position. I can't recall if the gold side goes up or down, but try both positions. After the first 1784503208 times transforming him, it gets easy.

3. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
    Yeah I guess I just need to screw with the arms more,1784503208 times wow I have only transformed him 3 times....... I have a long ways to go.

4. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

I believe the screw side of his green shoulder piece has to be facing up, if your looking down on it from above. I think. You'll know when you;ve got it right as his arms will be fairly flush with the top part of the tank.

5. Ashstar

Ashstar Liberator of Toys

News Credits:
    For me the thing with leader Brawl is that his arms screw with your logics.

You'd thought you wanna get them to stick as close to the body as possible but no - you gotta lift the upper arms a click or so outwards from the body then bend in the lower arms to get 'em sitting flushed.

Am still pretty far from 1784503208 times, but I'll get you!