Help in obtaining Spotlight comics!

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by DeceptiKreep, May 6, 2007.

1. DeceptiKreep

DeceptiKreep Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope someone out there can help me. I have looked all over the internet for places that sell all the copies of the Spotlight issues, but no one seems to have them. I have Ultra Magnus, Soundwave and Nightbeat. I need Hot Rod, Shockwave, Sixshot and Kup. I think that is all of them.

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on these issues? Does anyone here have them and are willing to sell them? I have looked all over the internet and on EBay. And, surprisingly, EBay does not have them all. :( 

2. DeceptiKreep

DeceptiKreep Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    crap! just realized where I posted this! sorry :( 

3. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Found Kup and Six Shot at mycomicshop.com (they also have the more expensive variants of Shockwave and Hot Rod). I've used them in the past and they're pretty reliable.

4. Roanoke Convoy

Roanoke Convoy Decepticon Minivan

If you're patient, some of them are being collected into a TPB for release on June 25, 2007 (from Amazon.com):

"The Transformers: Spotlight (The Transformers) (Paperback)
    Collecting a series of five one-shots focusing on some of the best-loved (or loathed) characters from the Transformers Universe - Hot Rod, Sixshot, Shockwave, Nightbeat and Ultra Magnus. Each Spotlight is written by long-time Transformers scribe Simon Furman, whose words accompany artwork by the likes of Nick Roche, MD Bright, Rob Ruffolo and Robby Musso."

Its $13.59 on Amazon.