Help Identifying TF Model Kits

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by timshinn73, Nov 14, 2009.

1. timshinn73

timshinn73 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey,

I'm looking for some background info on some Constructicon plastic model kits I've had for at least 15 years.

All I do know for sure is seems pretty obvious they are not official Takara products. There's no dating or Takara signage on any of the packages or pieces that I can tell. I cannot read some of the writing on the boxes or instructions that might inform me where and when these were made. Each kit includes screws & springs & Devastaor body parts.

K-1 is a yellow & blue Bonecrusher. Sticker sheet says Diaclone.

K-2 is a blue Scavenger.

K-5 is a blue Long Haul.

Any further info anyone can provide would be of great interest to me. Thanks in advance for any thoughts you might on these oddities.

Attached Files:

2. bokuman

bokuman Crazy collector

Ebay:
    well is nice question i have all set. 20 years ago from my childhood. :p , i searching for extra info about this set :D 

[​IMG]

3. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Diaclone is what became Takara on the transformer side of things or something to that effect so they would be official.

4. Spalah

Spalah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think this Constructicons are some kinda knock off of diaclones.

5. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Not much help here but the language used on the box and instruction is Chinese. From what I gathered from google search there was no official Diaclone Construction Robo model kits
    ƒjƒbƒg￾[‚̃vƒ‰ƒ‚ƒfƒ‹ - page in Japanese - so these are unofficial, but perhaps only kits of those characters? Thank you for sharing, very interesting.