Help identifying KOs

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ILoveDinobot, Nov 17, 2007.

1. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    I used to have 2 KO transformers when I was younger, I was wondering if maybe anyone had them too and might have info on them. You guys seem really good at this so here it goes. It had to be the late 80's or early 90's. Both of them were about the same size of G1 TFs of the same vehicles.

One guy was a black train, his wheels were black and they had a gold bar painted across them, he had some metallic red paint apps as well as some other gold painted details. I can't remember his robot mode at all, but to transform him from robot to train you just folded him in half at the waist his legs were the wheels of the train and you pushed in his arms.

The 2nd guy was a white space shuttle, I can't remember too much about him except he was all white with some black paint apps. He was a simple transformation. Basically the end of the shuttle was his legs and the tail of the shuttle came out. The head of the robot was somewhere by the nose of the shuttle.

2. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

3. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    OMG! that was them!!! hahaha I had no idea they were gobots :lol 
    ooo whoops I guess that gold bar was on the top of the train not over the wheels.
    Also Thanks for the help :D 

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    You know, I got that shuttle right away. The train though I didn't figure out. He was always one I wanted but never got - though thanks to Rework at Botcon I finally own Loco!

5. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Last edited: Nov 17, 2007