Help identifying a game

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by DeathStorm, Dec 3, 2009.

1. DeathStorm

DeathStorm Snoochie Boochies

News Credits:
    I've been looking online for about a year for a game my grandparents used to have and have turned up no results or photos. I'm hoping someone here will recognize the description.

It was a puzzle game made of clear and black plastic. It was a circular container maybe six inches in diameter and three inches high. Contained within this were "pie pieces" (for lack of a better term) that slid out of the side. The object of the game was to get them all to stick out of the of the container then get them all back in. When they were in, each piece was flush with the side of the container.

In order to do this, each pie piece had a numbered peg that stuck out of the top of the container. They slid from the center of the top to the edge of it in a straight line. When you moved the peg on top the corresponding pie piece would slide out of the side.

The catch was that each numbered peg can't move unless the one immediately previous to it was the only one sticking out. In other words, peg 1 would be the only one out then peg 2 could move. By pushing peg 1 back in, peg 2 would be the only one sticking out and peg 3 could move, and so on. There were 8 or 10 pegs total, I can't remember.

It wasn't a particularly difficult puzzle game, it was just getting the motions down. My grandmother was asking about it and I'd like to get her one but nobody knows what it is officially called. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  2. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    I have one of those. I think it's called "The Brain".

[​IMG]

3. DeathStorm

DeathStorm Snoochie Boochies

News Credits:
    THAT'S IT! Holy crap where did you find that picture? I've been looking for years!

Any idea where I can find one?