Help! Henkei rodimus prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CVprowl, Oct 21, 2011.

1. CVprowl

CVprowl Done

can somebody explain this to me clearly pleeeeaaaase.

i see different looking pics of the tfx-04 protector armor floating around. i want to make sure i get the right one for the henkei rodimus figure i've got in my pile of loot.

i've seen some pics with yellow/orange spoiler on the truck/robot and some with gold chrome. the henkei rodimus has a gold chrome spoiler, correct? so how do i know which protector armor to get to match? or is it some kind of add on for the chrome spoilers or what?

id just love a straight forward answer i'm getting more confused the longer i look for info.

this is the auction i'm looking at on ebay. is this the right one? will i need an upgrade kit as well?

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

2. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think the Targetmaster kit for Rodimus (can't think of its name right now) has the gold wing-tips that go with the Henkei version. That set ran fairly cheap originally (about $15-20), not sure about now.

+-MWG-+

3. CVprowl

CVprowl Done

HAHA thank you sir. i just figured it out its tfx-05 for the add on kit and it has the chrome spoilers and the target master. :) 

4. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

And that's what 10 minutes on the Internet can do.