HELP! G.I Joe Price check

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by wolverenz, Mar 6, 2012.

1. wolverenz

wolverenz Decepticon

News Credits:
    Hi! I have a bunch of 25th Anniversary Joe figures, just want to know how much is their individual prices if I were about to sell this. Thanks for the help.

Here is the pic with numbered list.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wolverenz

wolverenz Decepticon

News Credits:
    anybody?

3. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    $5 each or whatever ebay says.

4. Lt. Faceless

Lt. Faceless I'm a puppet

The only thing i see of value is Buzzer.MOC 25th joes are common dude.You might find someone who will pay a little more looking to feel a hole in there collection.Other than that,i wouldn't expect alot.

5. pud333

pud333 Well-Known Member

25th anniversary Joes have not maintained their original value over the years. At least not the ones you have. I'd say $5 a piece would be generous, and probably bought by someone who was looking to jumpstart a new collection. Honestly, they'll probably be more valuable if you decided to give them away as Christmas or Birthday gifts to someone who doesn't have those figures. I never sell anything on eBay unless I know I can get a good markup on it in auction. With the fees and time and energy involved, these probably aren't worth it to sell. If you had one of the rare figures like a yellow Stalker or an SDCC exclusive Sgt. Slaughter, that would be a different story. (And even then, I think the value has dropped on those in the past year or so).

6. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I bought a 25th collection last spring, and took them to the NJCC show a few weeks later priced all of them at 10 a piece. I only came home with a few of them. The only 1 I see that you could get more then 10 is the Duke with the Flag your #5 in top pic. that one you can get about 15 for. But it also depends on how you are going to sell them.

FYI: it worked out that I only paid justed under 3 dollars a price for the collection, Plus im not sure what the market has done in the last year.

7. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    Anything with that silver foil is a little better but it depends on the figure really...

The troopers are good for army builders, and you might do a little better with that Hooded Cobra Commander, Snake Eyes w wolf, and Storm Shadow - but yeah, safely figure maybe around $5 apiece.

The neat thing about these 25th Joes though is you can usually get that same price LOOSE and complete ;)  So rip 'em open, keep the file cards with them in a stack, and save alot of storage space :D 

8. Deceptichage

Deceptichage Decepticon Land Pirate

News Credits:
    I sold off some off my extra 25th foil cards just a couple weeks ago on eBay similar to what you have. They went from $4-$8 apiece so the estimates here are close. Buzzer would net you more.