Help for a noob!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Thenames9, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    I just got the game today, yes I'm late, and I'm getting better at shooting and stuff. But are there any helpful tips you can give me? Either on multiplayer mode or single player?

2. XxRoyxX

XxRoyxX Well-Known Member

depends on which class u wanna play as... im best with scout!

3. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    I normally play as a soldier. And what are the top 5 best guns?

4. Valsion

Valsion Jack-Of-All-Trades

My opinion:

1. EMP Shotgun
    2. Zero Beam Rifle (of however you call it)
    3. Scrapmaker X12
    4. Energon Battle Pistol
    5. Ion Blaster

5. XxRoyxX

XxRoyxX Well-Known Member

again depends on which class... as a scout player i use energon battle pistol or scatter blaster as primary. pistol for all around use and scatter for close range ambushes... as secondary, i always use null ray cause it can dish out a lot of damage! and its not just a long randge gun that u just sit and snipe ppl with, i actually use it at medium ranges, but u have to be careful to quickly zoom in and out and not be hit ;)  and if i ever find emp shotgun or X12 Scrapmaker on the ground, i always pick them up! emp shotgun is perfect for the scout to just sneak up and shoot twice then finish em with melee if that doesnt cut it! and X12 Scrap maker!!! Oh boy!!! best weapon for the scout!!! use it with the boost attack when coming out of cloak upgrade with dash and u got a VERY devastating character!!! for some reason idk why, most cases u come out of cloak with X12 and u dont even have to wind it up!!! and in the case that u do have to wind it up, u can just dash around while ur winding! This is wat the soldier lacks! speed! the x12 scrapmaker works very effectivly with scout when u use it correctly! because other players have a hard time of hitting u when u strife back and forth with dash! while winding up the scrapmaker! ur not just a dumb sitting duck like a soldier! it just sits there and winds up and he gets pummeled! and the upgrade i was talking about earlier with the extra attack boost from comming out of cloak, that combined with X12 is the BOMB!!!!!