Help decidin between games for the DS

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by salmonman78, Dec 26, 2008.

1. gil

gil Godmaster

Between Chrono Trigger and FF4, yes I agree with everyone and say Chrono Trigger. BUT, just because it was practically unanimous, it dosn't mean FF4 is shit. FF4 is great, and you should pick that up once your done with Chrono Trigger.

2. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I just bought Chrono Trigger for the DS the other day myself. So that gets my vote :thumb .

3. toma

toma eskimo in disguise

i agree. ff4 is an awesome game and worth playing, but chrono trigger is just one of those one in a million games that can't be duplicated.

4. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    There's a good reason for that - after playing it for a couple hours it gets INTENSELY BORING.

I have never been (and didn't even realize that I could get) intensely bored. Seriously, how is it fun to walk randomly from room to room in the same tiny hotel (most of the time just searching for the unknown trigger that will progress the story) and talking to the same boring-ass people over and over for hours on end?

It's not like I didn't try - I got to the 4th or 5th chapter at least - but after I was dropped into yet another room-to-room search for that magic random story forwarder I realized that I just didn't care anymore.

HOWEVER, I do recommend it if you need help falling asleep. It's much safer than pills.

Get Chrono Trigger.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  5. Rhinox

Rhinox We bring surreal to life

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Chrono Trigger. Every other game mentioned can be picked up on the cheap later. Chrono Trigger, perhaps not.