HELP! Bragging rights only contest!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Deadsled, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Deadsled

Deadsled Energon Recovery

News Credits:
    I've had my avatar for a while now (HUGE thanks to Maximus_Prime) and would like to update it. (would also like a new sig)

I've managed to do a VERY rough sketch of my fan character Deadsled.

I thought I'd post it and see what the talent on this board can do with it.

I'm open to variations from all universes of Transformers.

Have fun with it!

and an early thanks for any and all who participate!

Here's a little back story to work from...

Faction: Decepticon

Function: Energon Recovery

Motto: Death does not extinguish the spark, it is merely a transferrence of power.... TO ME!

Strength - 8
    Intelligence - 10+
    Speed - 6
    Endurance - 9
    Rank - 8
    Courage - 10+
    Firepower - 7
    Skill - 10

Upon receiving Soundwave's transmission, calling all Decepticons within range to rally to Earth for the final defeat of the Autobots, Deadsled arose from his deep meditation. He approached his current Master, placed his hands together, and bowed. Arising from the deep, respectful bow of a student to a Master, Deadsled's energon scythe split the mystic teacher up the length of his frame. As is the fate of all teachers from whom Deadsled has learned the darkest sciences and other worldly skills. Over the centuries he has traveled the universe learning. On one forgotten planet, he learned how to phase-shift his hands and draw energon directly from a victim. After demonstrating this power on the battle field, all mechs, Bot's and Con's learned to fear his touch. The energon scythe Deadsled wields draws it's power from the reserves of power drawn from countless victims, giving it the ability to cut through almost any substance.

Once Deadsled was close enough he tapped into earth's systems and researched it's inhabitants. He was facinated by how finite the life span of a human is. As he studied death as perceived by humans, Deadsled identified with the "Grim Reaper" persona. Slightly adjusting his approach to earth, Deadsled crashed into a human cemetary. His stealth systems scanned the nearest vehicle, a 1959 Cadillac Hearse. He thought to himself "how fitting".

Abilities: By phase-shifting his hands, Deadsled can draw energon directly out of any Transformer. Energon scythe draws power from energon reserves taken from Deadsled's victims.

Weaknesses: Easily ambushed when he gets over confident that his reputation alone will send bot's running.

(Sketch notes: hood becomes chest, front fenders become upper arms, first set of doors lower arms, rear fenders with the fins become lower legs, second set of doors become upper legs, roof of hearse becomes the "cloak", scythe has a light saber type grip that seperates and expands to allow for one handed or wider two handed grip)

P.S. If you're not familiar with what a 1959 Cadillac hearse looks like, just watch Ghostbusters and picture Ecto-1 with filled in back windows)

Attached Files:

2. peaugh jr2

peaugh jr2 I LIKE WAFFLEZ!!!!!!!!!!!

looks creepy. I LIKE IT!!!

3. Tom-1

Tom-1 Well-Known Member

Sooo... this contest is to see who can best draw your avatar character for you? Wow - what a rewarding experience. XD

Tom

4. Deadsled

News Credits:
    Yeah, pretty much. :tongue: 

There's so much great talent on this board that blow my limited skilz out of the water. I figured, "hey, maybe somebody will think it's cool and want to play around with it"

Why not try, right? :D ream:

5. mrfang2

mrfang2 leader of team rejects

News Credits:
    ill do it in a few hours when my parents wont notice me sneak out of my room to grab my suplys

6. Deadsled

News Credits:
    Nobody's interested?

7. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    Maybe his parents noticed. LOL

- Alty

8. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    If I could draw worth a damn, then I would have a go at it, but I suck at drawing.

9. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    It seems that your goal is to have someone ultimately create an avatar for you. That being said, this thread will be hosted in the "Requests" forum, as it's basically a request for an avatar. Feel free to pick whatever avatar you glean from this.

If you have an idea for a "contest" to be hosted on TFW2005., please contact an administrator of TFW2005 to submit your request for review. Thanks!

10. Deadsled

News Credits:
    thanks for "putting me in my place" :lol 

btw: if it helps inspire any one, I really like the look of the Evil Ernie Comics cover art

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Soundwave_FSD

Soundwave_FSD Yoda in a track suit...

If you give me a few days, I could draw him up in the transformers: Animated style, and maybe an avatar to match.
    (I made the avatar I'm using now)

12. Deadsled

News Credits:
    I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

13. Deadsled

News Credits:
    bump!

14. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Graphicon

News Credits:
    well I am interested in doing an updated version of the avatar I made you. I will come up with something for you.

15. Deadsled

News Credits:
    sweet! to keep your stuff organized, post it in your thread and give me a heads up here. thanks!