HELP! Animated Swoop's head

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by vincheng2k5, Oct 14, 2008.

1. vincheng2k5

vincheng2k5 Ratchet made me premed

Please help! The head on my Animated Swoop fell off with one gentle poke while I was transforming the figure and now I'm having trouble getting the head back on because the ball joint is on another another that retracts into the neck. If I try to push the head back onto the ball joint, the lower joint snaps the ball joint back into the lower neck of the figure.

Has anyone had this problem? Did you have to sand down the ball joint to get the head to fit on?

I think Animated Swoop is the worst Animated figure because of this problem. Thanks for any help!

2. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    wow such harsh words for one small insifficient problem......

mines done it

was a little tricky to get it back on but all you need to do is brace the peg with your finger to where it wont slide down and pop the head back on its quite easy

3. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    You don't have to do anything to it. It's actually not a big deal once you figure out how to do it.

All you do is make sure the neck is back against the collar. Hold the head so it's facing forward. Then you place the head against the joint, making sure not to push downward. Put your index finger against the back of the ball, and push the head horizontally into it, while making sure to also push your index finger towards it to keep the neck in place. As long as you don't push it down, you should have no problem.

As for pulling the head up without it coming off. That too, is easy. First tilt the neck and head forward so you can get to the back. Place your thumb on the forehead and your index finger under the back of the head, placing minimal pressure against the neck as you pull it up. It should pull up every time without popping off.

4. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

Mine did that once befor and teh head fell apart into a few pieces and took me a minute to figure out how to put it back together. But once you figure it out its no big deal.

5. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    That sounds like a glue problem. The head is not supposed to come apart.

6. Transquito

Transquito Reach For The Light TFW2005 Supporter

My Swoop figure's head constantly falls of the joint ...
    Well, it have never *fallen apart* before trough.

7. deliciouspeter

deliciouspeter Back in Black TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My Swoop's head has never been attached...it was loose in the package and it will not go back on, the ball is just a bit too big for the socket.

8. Transquito

Transquito Reach For The Light TFW2005 Supporter

that sucks mate :( 

Hasbro's Quality control disgusts me ...

9. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

Hmmm...Well it looks and moves fine now.? Its like the shoulder assembly on a Gundam kit. Its all loose untill you snap it into the shoulder socket on the main body. Same with teh Head of swoop it fits tightly together when assembled and on his neck ball joint.