Help a brother out!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ambushbug74, Oct 2, 2005.

1. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

Found an Alt. Swerve last night and wondered if anyone would want to trade it for Alt. Prowl. Don't really want to sell it straight out, but if no Prowl is offered then I will.

Also looking to see if anyone has a THS Galaxy Convoy they need to get rid of. Preferably open since that would make it a little less expensive.

Am also looking for RM convoy figures, just the different versions of Convoy is all I need. Not really looking for variants either, if its the metalic or anime G1 Prime then cool. Don't really want the Burning Beast Convoy though. So in other words looking for RM Convoy, Beast Convoy, Leo Convoy, & Reverse Convoy.

Would also like to get an Ehobby Orion Pax set. Doubt that will come up, but never hurts to ask.

Have RID Destructicon Scourge, TRU CS Dirge, Predaking Right Fist and Left footthey are played with but would display well, MIB ML Juggernaut.

EDIT: Juggernaut on hold.

2. ambushbug74

Just a quick edit, found C. Scourge today for 20 bucks and change so I picked it up. So the Juggernaut trade is taken off. Juggernaut is now up for trade for other things, preferably RMs.

Forgot to add something else to the mix. Was looking through some old stuff and found a boxed "Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete" game for the PS1. It's a boxed set with a hardcover book, a cloth map and 4 discs. 2 are the game, 1 is the soundtrack and the last one is a making of. I never played it, but I did open it. The box is a little dinged up, but not really bad. All the discs look good, no scratches that I can see and the map was never opened from the plastic. The book has also never been opened. I know this is a rare item and saw one on ebay with "Buy it Now" of 70 bucks. Not going by those prices though as those are always inflated. Make me an offer, trade offers will be considered first, but you never know.

3. ambushbug74

bump

4. ambushbug74

bump

5. ambushbug74

Predaking parts are back on the block, the deal fell through. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!?!?!?

6. battlestarbase

battlestarbase aka: victor von deuchebag

what

what are you asking for the predaking parts?---battlestarbase

7. Octane

Octane Soul Crusher

I have reverse Convoy MIB.

8. ambushbug74

is there anything you want?

9. ambushbug74

It is plainly obvious that Swerve for Prowl isn't going to happen. So I'll trade the Swerve for RM Convoy versions. If that doesn't pan out then I will just sell it. C'mon someones gotta want something from here.

10. ambushbug74

bump!!!!